• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

April Wrasslin' |OT| A Max Landis Production

Syder

Having the IC title go from Dean to KO to Zack to Miz is a great way of devaluing it. So now there's two jobber belts and one Roman belt. Great.

Rock is the IC champ?

He's back!

tumblr_n9k28x20RG1rkf4k0o1_500.jpg

CM Punk came back?

Daniel Bryan miraculously healed his neck/head and is back?

... Eddie's no longer dead?
Who? Who? What?

He's back!
Oh lord

Putting Reigns against Owens will not help him with crowds

Well it's official, so you can DEAL.

I read this as his neck/beard healed, and laughed
No damnit! Hell no.

Vaudevillians? They're the most unique tag team. They've been in nxt for a while so, I guess that's why they're being called over.

So we still have:

- Mega mystery surprise woman returning? (Assuming that is happening now)
- SAWFT time?
- Fatal four-way of happiness that FalconArrow promised us?

Oh :(

Loving the "Women's Wrestling" chant, though they're kinda being dicks by not letting Charlotte get through this promo.
Honestly they should've had Sasha win if they wanted to do this. The crowd would let her speak and as I said Charlotte isn't good enough to work this crowd. She's going to go cry in the back now.

Kiyo

These people are rude.

What the hell did the writers expect by putting a heel out here to do this kind of promo when you have 3 other girls that are more over on the roster. Especially one that is having such a hard time adjusting to this crowd.

Just give Natty the title please, I'm sick of this shit. I'm sick of Canadians being disrespected. Well the Hart family even though I fully supported the screwjob. But damnit, she's the best on the roster. Better than most of your men.

Cybit

FGC Waterboy
Michael Cole "Bayley is not here" LMAO why?

If folks looked up NXT taping results (which this crowd is probably liable to do, hell, they might have been at the taping); they know Bayley is in the tapings. I think they know Bayley is way more money for touring NXT than on the main roster.

broz0rs

Bayley should not be at main roster after having been destroyed by Asuka. Her character is all about over coming odds, and she can't just leave having been beat like that.

Alucard

Banned
Really liked that women's segment. Loved Charlotte's delivery of "my family is better than your family." And awesome for the "women's wrestling" chant.

How someone could see last night's Mania, and how the company botched/sabotaged every single turn and decision, and think "why hasn't Bayley been called up, this is one thing they won't fuck up", is beyond me

Top Bottom