• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

April Wrasslin' |OT| A Max Landis Production

JavyOO7

Of course, Ryder should've been ecw champion though. He was the shit in ecw

He was great in WWE-ECW. I can't wait for that to hit the network. Became a fan of his for a bit because he demonstrated he could go in the ring. And he had a fun match for the title against Christian.

Are there any billionaire wrestling fans stupid enough with their money to try and get a spiritual WCW revival going?

dixie-carter1.jpg

"You rang?"

He was great in WWE-ECW. I can't wait for that to hit the network. Became a fan of his for a bit because he demonstrated he could go in the ring. And he had a fun match for the title against Christian.
He was very much green even though he was a major bro and an edge head but he kept improving. And the whole jersey shore thing, he did it great as a bad guy. At least he has a personality unlike most of the other roster. I own all of wwe-ecw on vhs if you want to give that a peek lol

JavyOO7

He was very much green even though he was a major bro and an edge head but he kept improving. And the whole jersey shore thing, he did it great as a bad guy. At least he has a personality unlike most of the other roster. I own all of wwe-ecw on vhs if you want to give that a peek lol

Wow, every single episode?

Man this match is awesome for me. Two guys, I only liked once upon a time, everyone said they sucked but look at them. Wayyyyyy better than before.

Wow, every single episode?
I think I may have ran out of tape on that extreme expose poker. I was so pissed. But I should have everything else.

Top Bottom