• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

April Wrasslin' |OT| A Max Landis Production

Ok, that Roman...was actually a good Roman. Why don't they write him that way all the time?
Because Vince thinks the same template for Cena will work again. I think the crowd learned from that and now they're much more brutal than before. And now they have a bigger voice with social media being bigger than it was 10-11 years ago.

GunBR

Usos v Dudleys

I know that this "Shane controls Raw" is just a storyline, but they could at least do a little different to show that someone else is "controlling" the show
Except for Crews debut, it was the same old shit

broz0rs

Ok, that Roman...was actually a good Roman. Why don't they write him that way all the time?

the anti-authority Roman was a script that had it's build up for a year and culminated at Wrestlemania. perhaps starting tonight is a new direction for Roman? His Today show interview was bit of an asshole character too.

edit: oh man, I realize the possible Roman heel turn could be on Shane.

Cybit

FGC Waterboy
Because Vince thinks the same template for Cena will work again. I think the crowd learned from that and now they're much more brutal than before. And now they have a bigger voice with social media being bigger than it was 10-11 years ago.

The biggest thing is that he seemed comfortable in his skin and enjoying it. That's the part that came across more than anything else. I wonder now that they actually went through with his push and gave him the belt - there's a confidence that they won't pull the rug out from under him that lets him relax and be himself, and it comes across in the ring as well.

The biggest thing is that he seemed comfortable in his skin and enjoying it. That's the part that came across more than anything else. I wonder now that they actually went through with his push and gave him the belt - there's a confidence that they won't pull the rug out from under him that lets him relax and be himself, and it comes across in the ring as well.
He did the same thing with Cena. I was posting the news from Meltzer and basically when Hunter kept insulting him about non wrestling skills, it was Vince's way of making Cena overcome that and winning by pounding. Idk. I just think he'll implode because Cena has more charisma, whereas; Reigns just doesn't have it on the microphone.

Cybit

FGC Waterboy
He ran off clutching the same shoulder apparently; it looked like he landed awkwardly during the moonsault out of the ring.

EDIT:

Another serious injury would probably really hurt him in Vince's eyes

IIRC, his injury is like Orton's in that it will always be more and more susceptible to re-injury. He will need to take an Orton-esque path to avoid those injuries I think.

JavyOO7

I think Corbin is in the main roster too soon. He should have had an NXT title reign at least. But his progress on TV, especially in the house show circuit, is probably enough for him to hop on the main roster. I'll miss him like hell in NXT though.

I think Corbin is in the main roster too soon. He should have had an NXT title reign at least. But his progress on TV, especially in the house show circuit, is probably enough for him to hop on the main roster. I'll miss him like hell in NXT though.

Neither Corbin or Crews are ready, but they are Vince "types", so it's not too surprising

Cybit

FGC Waterboy
Between Bryan and Zayn, I'm perfectly fine if WWE soft bans suicide dive type moves unless there is a giant crowd waiting to catch them.

Sorry Usos.

Laws00

12963923_1049494191755696_2945407705696165652_n.jpg

Hex

Banned
Between Bryan and Zayn, I'm perfectly fine if WWE soft bans suicide dive type moves unless there is a giant crowd waiting to catch them.

Sorry Usos.

Not going to lie, it almost looked to me like Sami had something wrong when he came out. He was not his usual self.

Top Bottom