• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

April Wrasslin |OT| D.Brine collects his P45

Plywood

NeoGAF's smiling token!
Just what I wanted. Mean Gene in a match.
sd0kH.jpg

Dean Ambrose tweeted that WWE sent him home and he showed a plane ticket with his real name on it. Seems like he won't be appearing, although it could be a work.

Well, the tweet and pic of the ticket is definitely a work as he didn't even have twitter before WWE made him get one a couple of weeks ago, so he really has no interest in it. Unfortunately maybe they canned his segment or something or delayed it until next week, so maybe him not appearing is legit. Also, they forgot to edit his name on the ticket.

somedevil

Well, the tweet and pic of the ticket is definitely a work as he didn't even have twitter before WWE made him get one a couple of weeks ago, so he really has no interest in it. Unfortunately maybe they canned his segment or something or delayed it until next week, so maybe him not appearing is legit. Also, they forgot to edit his name on the ticket.

His whole twitter account is basically a work where most of his tweets are used to take shots at Foley.

So...I don't think I like Smackdown as much as Raw....

It seems to lack the energy of RAW somehow. Is Smackdown a super show as well?

If not, then having Smackdown wrestlers appear on Raw really devalues this imo.

DMeisterJ

Banned
I know this is two pages old but,

Final rating is out from pwinsider.com

"The 4/9 edition of Raw did a 3.1 rating with 4,286,000 viewers. The show did hours of 3.07 and 3.12."

Horrible. Money for Brock down the drain. No more money draws after Vince ruined Rock. Bandaid on the gunshot wound didn't hold.

YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES.

Even though I really don't like D-Bry.

I thought that was Triple H.

No, HHH's favorite is HHH.

Toki767

Smackdown isn't a super show, though the ones on Tuesdays usually are. I feel like Smackdown being live just means less longer matches and more skits.

CrunchinJelly

formerly cjelly

Raw is an entertainment show.
Smackdown is a wrestling show.

If you're an entertainment fan then you're in good company here.

Who's Dean Ambrose?

A modern day Roddy Piper with better wrestling skills who's about to debut on WWE tv. He's been in FCW. Cowboy Bob needs to start wearing his cast. I knew trouble was coming when he didn't have it on. He could have defended himself with it against Kane.

Top Bottom