• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

April Wrasslin |OT| D.Brine collects his P45

Just imagine paying $200 for ringside seats to this event in Hampton for yourself and your family.

How would you feel if this was the crap you were presented with as entertainment?

Meaningless squash matches filled with unover talent and 50-year-old relics separated by 20 minutes of nothing while the home viewer gets recapped to death?

I'm not saying the show is great, but it's Dusty Rhodes. You're there and he's awesome, just clap!

AND they cheered Big Show.

!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I just don't understand the logic. I don't understand it at all.

You have the hottest RAW in 8+ years and you follow up the next 3 big shows like this?

Fucking terrible.

jobber

Would let Tony Parker sleep with his wife
after last week's Raw, I was ready to drive an hour and pay $100 to go to this Smackdown.

Glad I didn't. This was the same arena where CM Punk came back with the title.

This whole show is about embarassing the legends they brought to it. Why was Big Show making fun of Dusty? Then Cole made the crack after that was fed to him by Vince. It's been going on all night.

I usually hate when people say this, but this Smackdown is actually sapping my will to live. I have a headache and have gotten extremely tired since watching this.

D. Brine with Jobber entrance doesn't help.

Hey Cody will get revenge by showing that awesome promo big show did on... Hmmm. Damn. Can't think of one.

HOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOGGGGAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAN

ROODDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDMAAAAAAAAAAAAN

WE'VE GOT THE GUTS, AND WE'VE GOT THE GUNS

AND I'VE

GOT

THE

CHOKE SLAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAM

COME AND GET IT!!!!!!!!!!

AGHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH

- WCW Bash At The Beach 97

I honestly don't know how someone could focus 100% of their attention to these shows WWE puts on, sit through the whole thing, and enjoy them. This shit is just background noise while I'm on the internet.

UberTag

You know a crowd is really fucking bad when they don't even join in on Del Rio's entrance.
Alberto looks like a goof wearing that ugly T-shirt of his.
Why the hell does he need merchandise sales?
Doesn't he have a mansion with a bunch of servants?
Shouldn't he at least be able to afford a decent graphic designer?

I'm sure we'll get little to no play-by-play this match. Just a bunch of one-liners from Cole trashing Fink and Mean Gene.

jobber

Would let Tony Parker sleep with his wife
Alberto looks like a goof wearing that ugly T-shirt of his.
Why the hell does he need merchandise sales?
Doesn't he have a mansion with a bunch of servants?
Shouldn't he at least be able to afford a decent graphic designer?

I'm sure we'll get little to no play-by-play this match. Just a bunch of one-lines from Cole trashing Fink and Mean Gene.

that shirt is gdlk

fuck outta here

Top Bottom