• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

April Wrasslin |OT| D.Brine collects his P45

The Mick Foley/Dean Ambrose twitter storyline is good atleast

@TheDeanAmbrose wrote:
Fuming in atl airport over a jack n coke. Hey #wwe was it something i said? #smackdown

@realMickFoley wrote:
I had a slight problem at Smackdown, so I took care of it. I didn't ask WWE to send him home, but I'm glad they did. Sayanora scumbag

Razorskin

----- ------
The Mick Foley/Dean Ambrose twitter storyline is good atleast

@TheDeanAmbrose wrote:
Fuming in atl airport over a jack n coke. Hey #wwe was it something i said? #smackdown

@realMickFoley wrote:
I had a slight problem at Smackdown, so I took care of it. I didn't ask WWE to send him home, but I'm glad they did. Sayanora scumbag

Screw you Foley, Ambrose should have debuted.

The whole Dean Ambrose / Foley thing seems a bit smarky for WWE TV dont you think?

It's a great storyline and easy for an average fan to understand if done right. It's not really smarky. Mick Foley did insane stuff causing other wrestlers to cut their careers short trying to live up to what he did, including some of Ambrose's friends. He hates Foley because of that. It could work as a Legend Killer gimmick like Orton had if he starts taking out Attitude era stars.

Word is he has a bearskin rug he wants to show the big man.

Jade1.png

what is this damn bearskin rug i keep hearing about? Was there actual bearskin rug antics at some point? because Ive heard this brought up in a lot of shoot interviews.

what is this damn bearskin rug i keep hearing about? Was there actual bearskin rug antics at some point? because Ive heard this brought up in a lot of shoot interviews.

It's just code for giving sexual favors to Vince McMahon for a push. There have always been rumors about certain wrestlers(male mostly) doing this to get a push. Although it probably originated from the fact that at one point he probably did have a bearskin rug before the Attitude Era success made him hundreds of millions of dollars.

tm24

It's a great storyline and easy for an average fan to understand if done right. It's not really smarky. Mick Foley did insane stuff causing other wrestlers to cut their careers short trying to live up to what he did, including some of Ambrose's friends.

Wait, is this the first time someone has feuded with a hardcore star over this? If not, thats pretty brilliant

So today the LA Times had a pretty interesting piece about RJ Brewer, who portrays a anti-immigrant character in Lucha Libre USA, on the front page. Pretty interesting read

http://www.latimes.com/news/local/la-me-wrestler-immigration-20120410,0,5711038,full.story

Kyoufu

It's a great storyline and easy for an average fan to understand if done right. It's not really smarky. Mick Foley did insane stuff causing other wrestlers to cut their careers short trying to live up to what he did, including some of Ambrose's friends. He hates Foley because of that. It could work as a Legend Killer gimmick like Orton had if he starts taking out Attitude era stars.

When was the last time debuted someone as a legend killer? It's usually a tiny little push and then massive burials, like Ryder and every other young talent.

I think Vince assumes everyone is Brock Lesnar and will leave as soon as they're given the jewels.

Super Smackdown: Blast From The Past Edition....

...ugh...

At least I don't have to watch WWE for a week. I'm free! *runs with Cena-esque awkwardness through the streets*

Raw is taped so you'll know it's shitty before it airs atleast. Brock won't appear. He won't fly over to Europe. Smackdown should have been titled Blast From Vince McMahon's Ass Edition.

Raw is taped so you'll know it's shitty before it airs atleast. Brock won't appear. He won't fly over to Europe. Smackdown should have been titled Blast From Vince McMahon's Ass Edition.

I'm pre-ordering my Raw Spoilers now.

Observer pre-order bonus: Cliche European cars and red phone booths in multiplayer.

@TheDeanAmbrose said:
ok,so I get sent home from tvs? cuz MICK feels uncomfortable? like I did something wrong? like I'M a criminal? #hardcorelegend=softcorebitch

Too bad this angle has to play out in a PG environment on tv.

dream

Is it just me or has it been an unusually long time since a broken down drug addicted conman died from being a broken down drug addicted conman?

Put Scott Hall, Iron Sheik, Ric Flair, Sean Waltman, Kevin Nash, Warrior, Jake the Snake, and Sid in Legends House and that's a show I can get behind and support.

Is it just me or has it been an unusually long time since a broken down drug addicted conman died from being a broken down drug addicted conman?

That's like the ultimate high spot for you, isn't it?

GOTDAMN MY WORDPLAY IS SICK

I wonder if Cena would do that trademark smirk that Wrecker loves so much if he had to take a mug shot?

I'd honestly laugh if Cena managed to Rise Above Mugshot®. That's the ultimate feat of douchebaggery.

Ydahs

Probably the worst Smackdown I can remember watching. Best part was Ryback's clothesline and Piper's Pit. Everything else was utter shit and it doesn't help that only a quarter of the crowd know who these Legends are.

Top Bottom