• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

April Wrasslin |OT| D.Brine collects his P45

UberTag

Now I can turn this shit off. Thank fucking GOD
If you were smart, you wouldn't watch next week. IF you were smart...

Hey, at least Bryan lasted longer than 18 seconds this week before getting kicked in the face and pinned like a talentless schmuck. So there is that.

Ricardo tries. It's not really fair to hold him to the Ziggles standard.

That was SO bad that I'm actually going to tune into Impact for the first time in well over a year, because whatever the fuck's going on over there surely can't be as awful as Smackdown this week.

Pat Patterson has a better right hand than 90% of the roster.

Oh, and I totally wouldn't be surprised if Sheamus gets both of the 2/3 falls in record time at Extreme Rules.

That was SO bad that I'm actually going to tune into Impact for the first time in well over a year, because whatever the fuck's going on over there surely can't be as awful as Smackdown this week.

Pat Patterson has a better right hand than 90% of the roster.

Oh, and I totally wouldn't be surprised if Sheamus gets both of the 2/3 falls in record time at Extreme Rules.

Impact has actually been a decent show. The only problem is they've ruined the roster where I can't care about anything going on. That and Garrett Bischoff. It's always more entertaining than Smackdown atleast.

I don't mind the legends stuff, they're old guys thats how they are. And thats what the show was supposed to be about.

Its just all the other shit thats terrible, the constant dismissing of anything even remotely interesting, burring of the heels. There's no back and forward, its all just FACE FACE FACE FACE FACE FACE FACE. D-Bry gets made to look weak the entire time and then gets squashed in his title match at WM then just goes back to being buried again.

For something to be interesting we have to believe its a contest.

SoulPlaya

more money than God
I don't understand what's wrong with you people? Me and Owl seem to be the only ones who get it. Whenever the Kane segment ends, just change the channel. It works every time.

UberTag

Impact has actually been a decent show. The only problem is they've ruined the roster where I can't care about anything going on. That and Garrett Bischoff. It's always more entertaining than Smackdown atleast.
Somehow I think Scott Steiner ranting on Twitter would be more entertaining then both Impact and Smackdown put together.
Actually, he should start a podcast where he just rips on the industry. He'd easily draw an audience.

Somehow I think Scott Steiner ranting on Twitter would be more entertaining then both Impact and Smackdown put together.
Actually, he should start a podcast where he just rips on the industry. He'd easily draw an audience.

Yeah the Steiner shoot that comes out will be awesome. Meltzer seems to think the Steiner thing is a work though or was a work that might have turned into a shoot after the comments about Hogan's daughter.

After Smackdown, Vince McMahon invited Ryback back on his private jet to his house in Connecticut. Word is he has a bearskin rug he wants to show the big man.

Jade1.png

rvd2kewl

The Raw ratings are fine as long as there isn't much of a drop-off in that department. It all comes down to PPV buys and I think we all saw with MITB and Wrestlemania that people will buy the show if the card looks strong. Right now there's only two matches announced, but one is huge and the other is very solid (should be great because it'll get more time). I'm expecting Punk/Jericho to be added, of course, so that would be a third match that's really good on paper.

They'll get a ton of buys for the show IMO and you know Allstate Arena is going to be sold out. Practically there already. That's all they really need to worry about (though you could argue that the numbers would be even stronger if they did a better job with the build-ups).

Top Bottom