• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

April Wrasslin |OT| D.Brine collects his P45

Razorskin

----- ------
Very nice. Gotta do something with all that free time since the Habs are on the green right now ! ;D

cEiAq.gif

Aiii

So not worth it
During this whole thing, has Ambrose brought up Foley's kids and wife leaving ringside during his title match from Beyond The Mat?

Seems like the perfect choice for showing how awful Mick is, esp since having his other kid see a match of his was his reason for entering the Rumble.

Maybe too personal for Mick tho, don't now how far ahead they planned this.

Aiii

So not worth it
This is amazing and you all know it, best part of Smackdown which isn't saying much

Kane this week got to assault a legend off screen, yell hey randy, rsndy, hey randy, randy even though Orton was staring at the screen ever since the pyro hit.

And he got to chokeslam a fake stooge on Raw.

Poor Kane.

Evening Musuko

Black Korea

lol Kane is a Gaffer confirmed.

During this whole thing, has Ambrose brought up Foley's kids and wife leaving ringside during his title match from Beyond The Mat?

Seems like the perfect choice for showing how awful Mick is, esp since having his other kid see a match of his was his reason for entering the Rumble.

That would be amazing.

GODAMMIT VINCE I WANT AMBROSE/FOLEY ON TV DAMMIT

I wish I could, but I work during the first hour of the show. I guess I would still see the two main events though.

Ah fuck it...I'll watch it at work and miss maybe one of the midcard matches from 8:50 - 9:15.
With these you can watch live and usually by the next day they're back on demand and you have it as long as the site exists so you could always go back. It was just the $1.99 one that was live only.
They even update the on demand version with the final dvd cut once that's ready.

I was pretty satisfied whit the quality of both DG shows, so I'm ordering Evolve.
I miss the Japanese guys but Sami v. Fit was a good war last time, Generico Ki will be nice and I think Fox v. Gargano will be great. Pretty good card tonight.

My only problem is I'm in Oklahoma and it's a major sever weather night apparently, I may be without power for a while.

Kaladin

I miss the Japanese guys but Sami v. Fit was a good war last time, Generico Ki will be nice and I think Fox v. Gargano will be great. Pretty good card tonight.

My only problem is I'm in Oklahoma and it's a major sever weather night apparently, I may be without power for a while.

I've heard Fox/Gargano is out tonight because Fox couldn't cross the border. The Scene's Scott Reid was also unable to cross the border.

Kane this week got to assault a legend off screen, yell hey randy, rsndy, hey randy, randy even though Orton was staring at the screen ever since the pyro hit.

And he got to chokeslam a fake stooge on Raw.

Poor Kane.

Poor Kane? pipe attacks, puns and saving us from guest hosts. Considering the crappy match quality on both shows this week he lucked out with these segments.

I've heard Fox/Gargano is out tonight because Fox couldn't cross the border. The Scene's Scott Reid was also unable to cross the border.

I just saw that on Fox's facebook. How does this not get figured out earlier? I know Fox got turned away in England too. Any idea what he did in the past?

Scott Reid too. What a bum deal.

Kaladin

^^^ What a nerd.

I just saw that on Fox's facebook. How does this not get figured out earlier? I know Fox got turned away in England too. Any idea what he did in the past?

Scott Reid too. What a bum deal.

I think it's hard to determine if you'll be rejected at the border in advance. You just have to go and hope for the best.

From Scott Reed's Facebook 15 hours ago
Scott Reed
I'm pretty sure that Canada is not fully equipped to handle "The Scene"! Well they better get FN ready

Apparently they were not.

RBH

BREAKING: Dwayne Johnson is attached to Lore, a pic that was just bought by Warner Bros as a star vehicle for Johnson stars in the upcoming GI Joe 2, Empire State, and Pain and Gain. Cory Goodman is writing with Jeremy Lott. The pic is based on the IDW graphic novel and Andrew Lazar, David Alpert and Rick Jacobs are producing. Deal was in the seven-figures. The graphic novel has been compared to Men in Black, with mythological creatures. Four studios bid on it.

WME reps Johnson, Goodman by WME, Lott by Paradigm and both scribes are managed by Adam Goldworm of Aperture. IDW’s Ted Adams and the graphic novel’s creator, Ashley Wood, will be exec producers along with Miri Yoon. IDW’s repped by CAA and Circle of Confusion.
http://www.deadline.com/2012/04/dwayne-johnson-in-warner-bros-deal-for-lore/

According to Roland Alexander (the fatass dirtbag carnie who runs the APW wrestling school, featured in Beyond the Mat), Vince was pissed off that the producer of Beyond the Mat did a theatrical release when he had assured Vince it would only ever be a PBS special.

Because of this, Beyond the Mat was never mentioned or advertised on WWF program, but it was on Nitro.
I only learned this from Roland Alexander (who again is a dirtbag fatass carnie) on last week's AOW so take it with a grain of salt.

prowrestling.net said:
Thursday's TNA Impact Wrestling television show drew a 0.99 rating, down from the 1.13 rating the show drew last week. Impact averaged 1.39 million viewers compared to the 1.477 million averaged last week.

Ouch, their good shows always do shit ratings.

Kaladin

"After a three year hiatus, WWE No Way Out is back and recharged! The annual pay-per-view that became notorious for its brutal, main event Steel Cage Matches gets reincarnated, but this time the Superstars of WWE will take the thematic event a step further, as they find new and innovative ways to prevent opponents from escaping. All stipulations in place, which may include Lumberjack, Strap, Chain, Steel Cage, Handcuff Matches or more will ensure no respite from the chaos inside the ring."

Can we please kill the gimmick PPVs?

Can we please kill the gimmick PPVs?

So is it Extreme Rules version 2 or Cage matches with gimmicks on top, lumberjack cage....what?!

Meanwhile on wwe.com you can all check out Kane's greatest Chokeslams featuring such classics as Chavo being crushed in seconds at WM24 (suck it Sheamus!), Rey being lobbed into the gulf of mexico and the 2002 Kane return against the Un-americans.

2000s WCW is indeed horrible. I just don't...they...they were going somewhere with it, but...no. I can't defend it, and I love WCW.

Man, maybe its all my fault. I really liked that reboot edition of Nitro. Obviously I know that everything turns to shit, but that actual episode adding my potential angles and storylines than I had previously watched between Dec-March.

I dunno, I kinda liked that Psycho Mike character - his finisher looked weak though, and the match was pretty dull.

Card seems to have been shuffled - it was advertised with SSB vs The Scene, and Silver vs Cheech.

Top Bottom