• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

April Wrasslin |OT| D.Brine collects his P45

KQkiK.jpg

This is an awesome picture.....

538553_10150701318371026_31695961025_9617320_1930002310_n.jpg

Brazzers? I guess that's the first thing to popped in my head, and that's said, because that can be said for any picture.

Anyways. of course Impact was good. It was the first show I have missed all year :(

The Trish Mickey story was amazing. Bobby Rooooooode is one of the best right now!!!!
Austin Aries should be snatched up by WWE yesterday. He is pure 100% gold!!!!!!!!!!

Clegg

Austin Aries is a midget

The WWE wouldn't know how to use him.

He'd be jobbing to Alex Riley within 3 months of his debut.

Austin Aries is a midget

The WWE wouldn't know how to use him.

He'd be jobbing to Alex Riley within 3 months of his debut.

I dont know, Punk and Bryan were champions at the same time. Aries could be a true IC champ. He has charisma oozing from his pores.

They should take all these 'unknown' wrestlers (Moxley, Hero, Claudio, Aries) and have them compete on a separate show. Something that would showcase their talents and expose to the crowd that they are the 'Next' to make an impact in the WWE. They then could have them group up and invade the WWE, maybe have Bryan and Punk join them. Best of the Best if you will. Call them the Union or something.

Maybe even have one of them choke someone with a tie.

Not even the WWE can screw this up.

Kaladin

They should take all these 'unknown' wrestlers (Moxley, Hero, Claudio, Aries) and have them compete on a separate show. Something that would showcase their talents and expose to the crowd that they are the 'Next' to make an impact in the WWE. They then could have them group up and invade the WWE, maybe have Bryan and Punk join them. Best of the Best if you will. Call them the Union or something.

p4IOS.jpg

Clegg

We could call them the NWO.

HHH could be their leader.

They should call the show Dawson's Creek: The New Class

WWE needs Austin Aries to add to their collection of former ROH champions.

What a faction that would be - if only Aries wasn't 5ft9. If only Low Ki wasn't so impatient. If only Vince wouldn't turn Joe into Umaga v.2. If only Jerry Lynn wasn't ancient. If only Nigel wasn't retired. If only Xavier didn't suck. If only Sheamus didn't kill James Gibson. If only Roderick Strong wasn't entirely devoid of personality. If only Homicide wasn't tiny. If only Eddie Edwards wasn't under contract. If only Morishima didn't look like a big, cuddly teddy bear (who dumps people on the back of their necks).

Carnby

http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_detailpage&v=4lfEmPvFiXY#t=9s

Kaladin

What a faction that would be - if only Aries wasn't 5ft9. If only Low Ki wasn't so impatient. If only Vince wouldn't turn Joe into Umaga v.2. If only Jerry Lynn wasn't ancient. If only Nigel wasn't retired. If only Xavier didn't suck. If only Sheamus didn't kill James Gibson. If only Roderick Strong wasn't entirely devoid of personality. If only Homicide wasn't tiny. If only Eddie Edwards wasn't under contract. If only Morishima didn't look like a big, cuddly teddy bear (who dumps people on the back of their necks).

I'd still take a faction of Punk, Bryan, Black, Hero, Claudio and Sydal.

painey

So theres this kid called Gage Driver who lives in MN, and basically he's 8 years old and diagnosed with brain cancer, and he's going to die real soon. My Facebook feed is blowing up with comments from people who live near him wishing him well because he's pretty much on his last legs, and I look on the Get well page today and I see that John Cena phoned him up yesterday. Pretty cool of him.

edit: turns out they recorded the call: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Xw09v8LUw0I&feature=youtube_gdata_player

Aiii

So not worth it
So theres this kid called Gage Driver who lives in MN, and basically he's 8 years old and diagnosed with brain cancer, and he's going to die real soon. My Facebook feed is blowing up with comments from people who live near him wishing him well because he's pretty much on his last legs, and I look on the Get well page today and I see that John Cena phoned him up yesterday. Pretty cool of him.

edit: turns out they recorded the call: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Xw09v8LUw0I&feature=youtube_gdata_player

There's nobody in their right mind who'd hate Cena the man, from all the reports and shit like this I'm sure everyone respects the guy. And shit like this is just downright amazing.

But that doesn't mean we'll cheer him in the ring, we're watching a show to be entertained and Cena's character is currently just not very entertaining.

I hope Gage doesn't suffer too much, poor kid, I can't begin to imagine what he and his family are going through.

Kaladin

Watching Evolve 11 Low Ki vs. Generico tonight on WWNLIVE.com, anyone with me?

http://www.wwnlive.com/signup.php?id=2113 -- Full disclosure, this link is an affiliate link and would earn me a little towards future ippv's. I don't care if you use it but it's there.

I wish I could, but I work during the first hour of the show. I guess I would still see the two main events though.

Ah fuck it...I'll watch it at work and miss maybe one of the midcard matches from 8:50 - 9:15.

D

Deleted member 47027

Unconfirmed Member
2000s WCW is indeed horrible. I just don't...they...they were going somewhere with it, but...no. I can't defend it, and I love WCW.

Razorskin

----- ------
JAOj8.png

NXCxh.png

RAW dropped to half of what it got last week to a 3.5. The highlight of the show was Jericho pouring out cold ones on CM Punk's chest.

Smackdown fell by 5 points to a dismal 1.6. Highlight was Ryback Van Dam winning against a local jobber.

D

Deleted member 47027

Unconfirmed Member
I listened to a podcast of the WCW where Russo and Bischoff came back and the review was hilarious.

Yeah, the LAW went over that episode this week on Review-A-Wai and...boy, it really was bad.

JAOj8.png

NXCxh.png

RAW dropped to half of what it got last week to a 3.5. The highlight of the show was Jericho pouring out cold ones on CM Punk's chest.

Smackdown fell by 5 points to a dismal 1.6. Highlight was Ryback Van Dam winning against a local jobber.

This is amazing, but I can't believe that Smackdown even managed a 1.6. It was soooooo bad!

Entropia

No One Remembers
JAOj8.png

NXCxh.png

Very nice. Gotta do something with all that free time since the Habs are on the green right now ! ;D

Top Bottom