• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

April Wrasslin |OT| D.Brine collects his P45

Diablos54

Nice to see the Green Mist make a return! And nice to see Cena lose. On the whole, a decent RAW made to seem better thanks to the awesome crowd.

I agree with you. Albert/Giant Bernard definitely upped his game.

The guy improved a ton in Japan. If the WWE had a legit tag division, they could've brought in Karl Anderson and just kept them together as Bad Intentions to run through the entire division. Oh well.

Raw tonight was....meh on the Beef Scale of Wrestling™

Some good stuff, but still a boring show.

Agreed. The middle almost put me to sleep.

evil ways

#green mist trending along with Tajiri. Pffft, kids these days.
the-great-muta02.jpg

http://a3.sphotos.ak.fbcdn.net/hphotos-ak-ash3/523349_409300625765103_225021057526395_1413667_2076656356_n.jpg[IMG]

I'm sure Mike was looking for Kane, but had to settle for his bald brother.[/QUOTE]WM 29 match.

The best pure striker in the business vs. the baddest man on the planet
The Streak vs. The Ear

Forkball

I only just noticed that there was no Miz on Raw tonight.

:)

Amazing how far this guy as fallen. They are begging for scraps when it comes to making him relevant again. A shame, his WWE title run was actually really good and he certainly improved since his singles career began.

RAW_986_Photo_035-1

Amazing how far this guy as fallen. They are begging for scraps when it comes to making him relevant again. A shame, his WWE title run was actually really good and he certainly improved since his singles career began.

Their booking ruined the guy. They have noone to blame, but themselves. Also, I just noticed Smackdown is being taped tomorrow from the same arena Raw is at. Atleast it will have a good crowd again.

Top Bottom