• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

April Wrasslin |OT| D.Brine collects his P45

Kaladin

538372_280027292081504_136064953_n.jpg

dream

Wow, they milked the "shoot interview" cash cow dry and they're now selling fucking fan fiction fantasy booking videos?

Good to see Tensai pick up the victory over Cena. I was afraid they might have him lose so soon.

That's all I caught of Raw though, so I can't say if it was a quality show.

Haha they've created such a monster with D-Bry, its beyond awesome. The crowd are behind him either way now cause they love him or just cause they like having fun and cheering. He's ascended past heel and face into a glorious being.

Not this time Sheamus you dick.

YES! YES! YES!

Match will be hot just cause of the home crowd, but Punk's stuff still isn't that interesting to me. It feels like they're trying too hard and its just silly now. :(

Omg Rosa you're gonna be the end of me if you keep this shit up. *faints*

Lolz Cena, knew he was gonna lose when they were painting the oh poor Cena he lost at WM now he may never recover what else could go wrong type shitty picture. WM, Lesnar, people power, now this.

SURELY THE ODDS CAN'T BE OVERCOME THIS TIME?????????????????????????

BosSin

Was way up in the cheap seats screaming YES YES YES

I actually got the crowd started in a lets go cena/cena sucks chant once, was awesome (and I hardly even watch wrasslin)

EDIT: Oh and I just remembered a hilarious 'CM Drunk' chant, good times

That was an okay Raw, nothing to really write home about but nothing really wrong with it either. Lord Tensai in a non squash match is one thing but beating Cena is another, this turn of events pleases me.

Will have to catch more TNA shows. I am getting more Thursdays off, so if the spoilers, if its taped, look decent I'll have to check it out. PPV sounds like it was decent save an unnecessary ending. On the contrary, I have no care at all for Extreme Rules, even with Brock.
You mean you don't want to see Brock legit kill Cena?

Chopper

I worry for Brock's stability. Like, I have a genuine fear that he might just think "fuck it" during their match at Extreme Rules, and start punching Cena in the head. I would probably mark out at first though.

Kaladin

If you're any kind of indie fan, you should be buying this set....

genericorotor.jpg

He is the high-flying, risk taking fan favorite known worldwide as "The Generic Luchador" El Generico & this is 2-disc set is a collection of 19 of his greatest Ring of Honor Matches! Featuring bouts against the likes of Homicide, Nigel McGuinness, Bryan Danielson, and Roderick Strong, witness just why El Generico is one of the most beloved wrestlers in ROH's history. Whether it be challenging for the World, TV, or Tag Titles, Generico has proven himself to be ever-resilient and always has the fan's in his corner. From his ROH debut to his TV Title victory, this is a look at just some of the best El Generico has to offer!

Disc 1
1. El Generico vs. Arik Cannon vs. Fast Eddie vs. Josh Daniels...Do or Die IV 2/19/05 (ROH debut)
2. El Generico vs. Homicide...Dragon Gate Invasion 8/27/05
3. El Generico vs. Matt Sydal...A Fight At The Roxbury 6/8/07
4. Clip: El Generico vs. Delirious (First Round)...Race to the Top Tournament Night 1 7/27/07
5. Clip: El Generico vs. Chris Hero (Quarter-Finals)...Race to the Top Tournament Night 2 7/28/07
6. Clip: El Generico vs. Davey Richards (Semi-Finals)...Race to the Top Tournament Night 2 7/28/07
7. El Generico vs. Claudio Castagnoli (Finals)...Race to the Top Tournament Night 2 7/28/07
8. El Generico vs. Naomichi Marufuji...Motor City Madness 2007 9/14/07
9. El Generico vs. Austin Aries (#1 Contender's Tournament First Round)...Eye of the Storm 2/22/08
10. El Generico vs. Go Shiozaki (#1 Contender's Tournament Semi-Finals)...Eye of the Storm 2/22/08
11. El Generico vs. Kota Ibushi...Return Engagement 4/19/08
12. El Generico vs. Nigel McGuinness (ROH World Title Match)...Age of Insanity 8/15/08
13. El Generico, Shingo, & Dragon Kid beat Naruki Doi, Masato Yoshino & BxB Hulk...Battle of the Best 9/13/08

Disc 2
14. El Generico vs. Taiji Ishimori...Tokyo Summit 9/14/08
15. El Generico vs. Bryan Danielson...Proving Ground 2009 Night 2 2/7/09
16. El Generico vs. Katsuhiko Nakajima...The Omega Effect 11/14/09
17. El Generico vs. Tyler Black...ROH on HDNet Episode 63
18. El Generico & Colt Cabana vs. The American Wolves...Salvation 7/24/10
19. El Generico vs. Roderick Strong (ROH World Title Match)...SoCal Showdown II 1/28/11
20. El Generico vs. TJ Perkins...Manhattan Mayhem IV 3/19/11
21. Clip: El Generico vs. Roderick Strong...Honor Takes Center Stage Chapter 2 4/2/11
21. El Generico vs. Roderick Strong (No Disqualification)...ROH Revolution USA 5/6/11
22. El Generico vs. Christopher Daniels (World TV Title Match)...Best in the World 2011 6/26/11

D

Deleted member 47027

Unconfirmed Member
Even though I personally love Lord Tensai, it sure is an uphill battle for the WWE bringing in a gimmick like this. Good luck Giant Bernard - you got a nice win on Cener, but...I can't help but think Tensai will get tossed aside very soon. If a segment shows up with Hornswoggle or Miz or Khali with Tensai, the Tensai Tickler is screwed.

Even though I personally love Lord Tensai, it sure is an uphill battle for the WWE bringing in a gimmick like this. Good luck Giant Bernard - you got a nice win on Cener, but...I can't help but think Tensai will get tossed aside very soon. If a segment shows up with Hornswoggle or Miz or Khali with Tensai, the Tensai Tickler is screwed.
Return of the hip hop hippo Albert is not something i'm looking forward to.

You forgot the Zack Ryder Burial.
How can you deliver a burial to the already buried? They should just have Kane end it at this point in a casket, buried alive, concrete crypt match just to finally get the message across.

G-Fex

tag titles are worthless

Zack Ryder still somehow gets time on tv.

Big Show + Khali

Yeah, we're living in a magical time.

Yes! I found it! I finally found it!

c871f707.jpg

Now the hunt for Cody Rhodes begins!

I also want Wade Barrett and Christian.

They better have a Masked Kane in the next series.

BFIB

Enjoy Bryan while he's gold. Only a matter of time before WWE fucks it up.

Current trend:

Superstar pushed hard
Superstar given the title to help get over
Superstar loses steam for the next Superstar they want to throw the strap on
Superstar falls back into mediocrity

Current trend:

Superstar pushed hard

NOPE!

We were wrong to doubt Vince. The 18 second loss was the best thing for his career. He had all of this planned.

YES! YES! YES!

Data West

coaches in the WNBA

Current trend:

Superstar pushed hard
You forget the part where John Cena turns him into his monkey boy like Ryder

Tajiri_The_Great_Muta_Mist_by_Paynexkiller.gif

Great Muta and Tajiri would be proud.

Dude can you link me to a match with these two as a tag. Muta is one of my favs of all time.

AJ is still big on eating food. She'll even eat meat unlike that vegan ex-boyfriend of hers.

25_aj_002.jpg

Jesus. that is yummy.

Their booking ruined the guy. They have noone to blame, but themselves. Also, I just noticed Smackdown is being taped tomorrow from the same arena Raw is at. Atleast it will have a good crowd again.

Miz's lack of everything has him right about where he should be. IMHO.

Top Bottom