• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

April Wrasslin |OT| D.Brine collects his P45

The problem is Cena has like no 'believable' friends in wrestling story wise. He doesn't have a fake brother, he didn't have childhood friend growing up together etc does he? lol.

So he gets a different random popular wrestler to come out and give pep talk each time and blah blah its just nothing.

SoulPlaya

more money than God
Edge has to be kidding. Taker already said multiple times that he would have done UFC, instead of WWE, if it was popular when he was coming up.

Remember when Foley, on the LAST APPEARANCE of his contract, gave a promo just like this to Edge before his match with Undertaker? Love the symmetry.

I remember it ending with some kind of ladder+Chair through table spot as well, but this is Cena so instead we get a solemn facial expression.

I don't think WWE realizes how many squash matches and backstage antics then could have fit in here. Is Vince passed out somewhere?

Kofi finally did a move that wasn't just a jump high version of a regular move.

SoulPlaya

more money than God
Oh, just skip to the end. Hell, just bring out Kane, get the contact signing over with, and save us another two hours.

Yeah, I'm bitter.

Top Bottom