• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

April Wrasslin |OT| D.Brine collects his P45

dream

I kind of miss that Homer Simpson avatar guy catching feelings when I'd make fun of Monday Night Raw SuperShow.

Would mark...

xMq0Z.jpg

Forkball

Oh snap, I forgot there's a 3 hour Raw that starts in about five minutes. Is there a draft planned yet? Somewhat irrelevant but I always thought they were fun shows.

I kind of miss that Homer Simpson avatar guy catching feelings when I'd make fun of Monday Night Raw SuperShow.

I don't know if you're talking about DMczaf or Ithil. Probably Ithil because DMczaf only catches feelings when you talk shit about Christopher Nolan.

Oh snap, I forgot there's a 3 hour Raw that starts in about five minutes. Is there a draft planned yet? Somewhat irrelevant but I always thought they were fun shows.

Maybe June, was hoping for tonight. Rosters need some changeups, although now that Smackdown talent is on Raw it doesn't mean much. Especially with Laurinitis as GM of both.

That table and chairs setup seems way to fancy for a pretend signing. Brock better break one over Cena.

2 chairs, 2 wrestlers, a Teddy Long. I hope it's coming.

I curse myself for being awake when Raw starts, I end up watching a bit of it instead of bailing out and fast forwarding through it in the morning like any sane individual should, curse you earlier start time!

Guess i'll stick around for this revolutionary contract signing.

Top Bottom