• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

April Wrasslin |OT| D.Brine collects his P45

dream

Literally the funniest finish I've ever seen, Bobo. Especially since Cena is up and walking around like nothing happened to him, which means he took the best Brock had to offer and is perfectly fine.

I can't even muster up the energy to complain about that - I mean, for fucks sake. How can you have Cena brutalised to such a degree and then overcome the odds AGAIN? Fuck.

Also, the AA is the lamest, most piece of shit looking finisher in the WWE. I don't care how bad Punk's GTS looks - in kayfabe terms, it's a knee to the fucking jaw. In kayfabe terms, the AA is a goddamn back body slam.

Parallax

best seen in the classic "Shadow of the Beast"
f3Ovd.png

fucking hilarious

I'm having deja vu. Look at all of these WrassleGAF reactions.
You seriously expected something different? After 8 years of these Cena comebacks? Really? REALLY?

At least Cena's mom knows her baby boy is OK. Serves Brock right for daring to leave the WWE to make money elsewhere.

rocky beating cena has given people hope. cena took it back.

no damn it! embrace the fucking hate cena.

DMeisterJ

Banned
Honestly did you guys not expect this? I mean come on Cena had jobed to Rock and Albert for the love of god. Then he's been nothing but destroyed by Brock week after week. Of course Super Cena was going to win.

Saw it coming a mile away. And of course not selling a damn thing now.

Whether or not it was going to happen, it's stupid.

Mr. Robot

OK, i tought Fuck this shit at first, but then i was, a chain to the skull and an AA on steel steps, this doesn't seem like a bad ending, and then this fucking douche gets on top of the stairs and starts smiling and saying stupid shit to pander to the public, Fuck this company!

sajj316

Honestly did you guys not expect this? I mean come on Cena had jobed to Rock and Albert for the love of god. Then he's been nothing but destroyed by Brock week after week. Of course Super Cena was going to win.

Saw it coming a mile away. And of course not selling a damn thing now.

Agreed. If you guys thought Cena was losing tonight ... Sorry for you all. 3 loses in a row? Twice in Chicago at a PPV?

Don't worry. Ryback will take down Cena and you'll all be happy.

He is talking time off

AND HE STILL WON!

Jesus christ Vince... way to waste 5 million dollors.

Maybe brock really hurt his knee or something... WWE creative cant be this dumb

Wins ------> Leaves ------> Doesn't put over Mr. $5 million

I don't want to sound too bitter, because that was a great PPV really. But nearly every finish fucking sucked ass.

DMeisterJ

Banned
Wonder how much they paid Lesnar and Jericho to just job to the current superstars. They could have picked two people in the company for that.

Top Bottom