• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

April Wrasslin |OT| D.Brine collects his P45

Yes Feed. That was ridiculous. That ending was terrible.

A shitty ending just so Cena can give a speech? Fuck this. It makes no sense in the short term, long term, whatever
Cena got over because Lesnar left.
Lesnar is now the face of the company and will get over huge
Cena will come back and say Lesnar got over only because Cena left
They fight at a PPV sometime.

boom. This is not rocket science.

MickeyPhree

I stopped watching wrestling a few years ago, but decided to order both Wrestlemania and this show....mainly just to see Brock Lesnar. I'm so angry right now that I've already fired off an email to WWE(not that they will even give a shit) just letting them know they will never get a dollar from me again....fairwell wrestling!!!

You know, this could work at least. Not ideal, but it's enough I guess.

yep. they can do a similar storyline to Taker Trips 3 build. where the 'winner' was the one who wanted the rematch because of how badly they got beat up on the way to that win.

so damn glad I got this PPV and seriously considering No Way Out. where's it being held?

You seriously expected something different? After 8 years of these Cena comebacks? Really? REALLY?

That was the sole reason to be excited about the match, the possibility that Brock would fuck Cena up and win. Fucking Vince again with the proverbial carrot on a stick - you've got to admire the bastard.

THey'll just do the good ol Cena Won the battle Lesnar won the war by making Cena take time off. The true question is where does Lesnar go from here. Straight to Punk?! or will Nipple H start his feud with Lesnar

CrunchinJelly

formerly cjelly
So Cena leaves for a while and HHH has to come back to take his spot to feud with Lesnar.

It's ridiculous really. No wonder this company is in the shit when they don't wanna give anyone else a chance.

smr00

Banned
Everyone feeling alittle

salty.jpg
y

lol
I don't like brock or cena.

I just find it incredibly stupid you pay a guy 5mill to come back to lose to cena the first month hes back, he clearly did it to troll the smarks and that's stupid business IMO and it's one of the reasons i don't like WWE.

Literally the funniest finish I've ever seen, Bobo. Especially since Cena is up and walking around like nothing happened to him, which means he took the best Brock had to offer and is perfectly fine.

So damn ridiculous. Same old Cena. Possible he failed a drug test. He posted a pic on his twitter before Mania that he was getting tested. Cena beating Lesnar there has no upside at all. Also where the fuck was HHH? They teased him on the preshow and then during the show.

Top Bottom