• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

April Wrasslin |OT| D.Brine collects his P45

Worst PPV of the year. Way to ruin it with that bs finish.

Cena won, fine. But why have Brock dominate like that? And then have him lose in two moves? It is dumb and it is stupid.

Plus, if Cena is really taking a break, then why the fuck did he win? They could have done something new with Cena. 3 huge matches he loses. He takes a break and comes back with something different. Can't do that though.

Pathetic.

Kaladin

You guys wanna hear something else stupid? Extreme Reunion aka Five Guys Wrestling is making the buyer go through the Paypal dispute system to get their money back.....either that or they don't understand paypal. I got this e-mail during the Cena/Lesnar match.

Hello, Thank you for your email. The refund information is below. PLEASE NOTE THAT EXTREME REUNION IS NOW ALSO OFFERING WITH EVERY IPPV VOD & DVD PURCHASE A FREE VIDEO DOWNLOAD OF THE PRIVATE Q&A SESSION FROM 4/28 WITH AL SNOW, BLUE MEANIE, LITTLE GUIDO, CW ANDERSON, PITBULL GARY WOLF, AND ANGEL OF DA BALDIES AS A BONUS FOR THE CURRENT ISSUE WE ARE ENCOUNTERING WITH VIDEO. If you would like to take advantage of this offer do nothing at this time and you will receive all notifications when download links are sent.

IF YOU WOULD STILL LIKE A REFUND, this is the best and easiest ways to accomplish that...
If you would like a refund for your purchase of the EXTREME REUNION iPPV VOD, DVD, and Free Shipping,
Please log into your paypal account, locate the payment transaction and iniate the refund process there. Once your request is received, your 100% refund will be issued.

We apologize for the inconvenience.

Sincerely,

Extreme Reunion

I sent this e-mail back, after opening a Dispute with them through paypal......

Actually, the seller is supposed to issue the refund after initial contact, according to Paypal.

To request a refund, send the seller an email. Ask the seller to go to the Transaction Details page for your transaction and clickIssue a refund.

You can request a refund up to 60 days after you pay for your item.

Here’s how to find the seller’s contact information:
Click History.
Click Details next to the transaction you want a refund for.
Use the contact information to send the seller an email.
If your seller doesn’t agree to refund your money, you may be able to open a dispute in the Resolution Center. You can open a dispute if you didn’t receive your item or you received something that doesn’t match the seller’s description. (You must open your dispute within 45 days of paying for your item.)

In the Resolution Center, you can communicate directly with the seller and try to resolve the problem. If you aren’t able to work it out, we may be able to help you get a refund.

You won't see any more of my money if you can't even get this right.

What will this company fuck up next?

Data West

coaches in the WNBA
cain_velasquez2rfz0f.jpg

dream

So damn ridiculous. Same old Cena. Possible he failed a drug test. He posted a pic on his twitter before Mania that he was getting tested. Cena beating Lesnar there has no upside at all. Also where the fuck was HHH? They teased him on the preshow and then during the show.

I just think it's absolutely hilarious how Vince gave up on the Brock Lesnar project after 2 weeks of ratings. You kind of saw this coming when they scripted that inexplicable promo that turned him into a diva last week.

Yes, I love fake MMA fights combined with Cena's inability to do anything.

i'm a bit surprised at a wrestling fan not liking fake takedowns and elbows. Cena has an ability to get his face smashed in and he delivered on that tonight. that's good enough for me.

Cena took an absolute beating tonight. i'm not talking storyline.

So damn ridiculous. Same old Cena. Possible he failed a drug test. He posted a pic on his twitter before Mania that he was getting tested. Cena beating Lesnar there has no upside at all. Also where the fuck was HHH? They teased him on the preshow and then during the show.

Your crazy brah if you think Cena gets tested for reals and gets suspended....

I took Cena saying he may get in trouble and be disciplined solely as him wanting to do his Cena thing of respecting the fans on mic when he's not supposed to according to how WWE does things. I honestly doubt this is actually supposed to lead to him being off air. It's just like when he pointed out the "YES" chants for Daniel.

Clegg

Screw the diva crap.

I want to see Cena pin Lesnar.

The meltdowns would be glorious.

God damnit WWE.....

Wow. SMH.

FUCK THIS COMPANY

Fuck this shit!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!1

FUCK THIS COMPANY

God damn it!

Such.

Bullshit.

FUCK THAT! :mad:

You gotta be kidding me...

SAME OLD SHIT!

so, brock destroys cena for the entire match! literally, every single second and loses.

fuck this company.

NO NO NO GOD DAMMIT MOTHER FUCKER

are you actually fucking serious, fucking really? He did ONE thing the entire match and wins.

FUCK THIS COMPANY.

ARE YOU FUCKING KIDDING ME

SAME OLD FUCKING SHIT

FUCK THIS SHIT

Fucking ridiculous, I can't believe the company is that stupid.

What is wrong with this company. Goddd

Way to ruin this PPV.
:)

Aiii

So not worth it
I stopped watching wrestling a few years ago, but decided to order both Wrestlemania and this show....mainly just to see Brock Lesnar. I'm so angry right now that I've already fired off an email to WWE(not that they will even give a shit) just letting them know they will never get a dollar from me again....fairwell wrestling!!!

You CANNOT be serious, this PPV had 3 amazing matches. The outcomes might not be all that good, but that hardly takes away anything from the matches themselves.

I don't buy for a second you did not enjoy this show.

Yo djsandman,

On a different note, last night I watched NWA Hollywood and they showed the
Pierce/Cabana match where he won the title

remnant

Banned
Cena got over because Lesnar left.
Lesnar is now the face of the company and will get over huge
Cena will come back and say Lesnar got over only because Cena left
They fight at a PPV sometime.

boom. This is not rocket science.
And this explains why Cena had to win becuase....

if this is some type of "passing the torch" thing It would have been wiser for Cena to lose, because there would be motivation for Cena to come back and beat lesnar. What does it matter now?

It would be like if Cena beat Punk at MitB and took a break afterward.

D

Deleted member 47027

Unconfirmed Member
Great PPV. My roommate was legit pissed off at Lesnar - she was really upset that any of this MMA "crap" came into it, and said Lesnar was being a dick. I loved it, even the finish was fine - shocking, but I have no problem with it considering how well the whole match (and PPV) was booked. Great show, but I could have done without Brodus Clay.

You guys wanna hear something else stupid? Extreme Reunion aka Five Guys Wrestling is making the buyer go through the Paypal dispute system to get their money back.....either that or they don't understand paypal. I got this e-mail during the Cena/Lesnar match.

I sent this e-mail back, after opening a Dispute with them through paypal......

What will this company fuck up next?

r4wBG.gif

You know of all the times i've seen Cena overcome the odds over the last few years, tonight has to be up there as the very best, I mean damn that was good, in fact it was excellent, even splendiferous!
A masterful execution of odds being overcome, WWE have it down to an art form.

Brinbe

Man, seriously, fuck that shit. I knew cena was gonna take it and overcome the odds again, and it was just so fucking tired, obvious and annoying. Brock was supposed to be sold as some huge threat, but if you know he's gonna lose, what's the f'n point? Just pissed me off from this crappy product altogether.

welp im done for the night. hopefully cooler heads will reveal and see the overall greatness of this ppv when we convene for Raw in the new thread.

Cheers everyone!

You know of all the times i've seen Cena overcome the odds over the last few years, tonight has to be up there as the very best, I mean damn that was good, in fact it was excellent, even splendiferous!
A masterful execution of odds being overcome, WWE have it down to an art form.

I'm laughing my ass off

I thought this was a great PPV, even with Supercena

You CANNOT be serious, this PPV had 3 amazing matches. The outcomes might not be all that good, but that hardly takes away anything from the matches themselves.

I don't buy for a second you did not enjoy this show.

some people only care about who gets the pins i guess. this was better money spent than Mania, hands down.

and as for that main event... the real question i think people should be asking themselves is 'Do I want to see Brock wrestle again?'

that ending doesn't undo everything that happened before it in selling the next Lesnar match. Brock isn't here for competition. He isn't here for the belt. Remember? He's here to beat people up. To get rid of Cena.

job clearly done.

So hes leaving but still goes over? Why not have him lose, have brock bury everyone and bring Cena back as the savior of WWE. That being said if Cena leaves now, Brock buries everyone, Cena comes back to put brock in his place again, and Brock destroys him AND wins.....it may work. But for that to work Cena would need to be on the shelf again and that wont happen. Vince is a fucking idiot. If Brock wins he is the monster of monsters, instead he is just another guy. This is like WCW, no standouts, not even Cena. If Cena is going to go over why the job to Tensai? Its fucking stupid. Even if Brock takes Cena out tommorow Brock still lost and cant get to the top level in the eyes of the fans. WWE has no long range planning whatsoever. If brock buries the roster then Cena has to go over again at Summerslam. Him going over twice is stupid as fuck and does nothing for Brock at all. FUCK THIS COMPANY. TNA, now is your chance. Fire Bischoff, hire Heyman and give us something that makes some fucking sense. Hell Vince should fire his writers, bring back Russo and filter him, and bring in someone like Hart, Steamboat or some other legend to the booking team who actually understands fucking wrestling. Fuck you Vince you money hating son of a bitch!

Mad_Ban

Great PPV, even though most of the endings were crap.

Was interesting to see Lesnar using MMA movesets but I would've preferred more wrassling moves from him (German aside).

Top Bottom