• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

April Wrasslin |OT| D.Brine collects his P45

dream

I'm kind of sad Brock felt the need to return to that parasitic bottom feeding company. I'm not even sure why. He made like over 3 million a fight in the Ultimate.

Nelo Ice

Banned
And of course D. Brine in the dark match.

David Shoemaker ‏ @AKATheMaskedMan
Sheamus is the most over heel. Bryan is the most over face. By a mile.

David Shoemaker ‏ @AKATheMaskedMan
Dark match: Orton-Big Show-Sheamus vs Kane-Cody Rhodes-Daniel Bryan.

sajj316

I'm kind of sad Brock felt the need to return to that parasitic bottom feeding company. I'm not even sure why. He made like over 3 million a fight in the Ultimate.

He obviously can't fight at that level anymore .. Shame really .. I liked his style.

SoulPlaya

more money than God
Kinda got the same feeling, but he's getting paid a ton to do maybe a few matches. He'll get over it.
Yeah, I hope they give him a lighter schedule and let him enjoy it.

Cena and Lesnar are the same age (34). Don't let this be a one year thing. Build him up. Don't feed him to Cena. Hell, let him return to being your top star for a while. Why not?

ClpJo.jpg

Diablos54

Best RAW since Punk's pipebomb way back when. And the crowd, wow, just shows how much a crowd can add to a show with the SII/YES chants, and We Want Lesnar at the end.

This is the best raw in over a decade. Who wrote this tonight? This was better than Wrestlemania! WWE needs real crowds like this every week, a smark crowd makes a better product which in turn pulls in more casual viewers. Dont fuck this up Vince, this is your opportunity to make wrestling hot again!

Ubereem kicked the fight out of him mang.
He got beat within an inch of losin his belt to Carwin.

He got rocked by Velazquez.

Kneed to Oblivion by Overeem.

I don't see why people are surprised he won't capitalize on his name drawing ability and return to wrestling for easy money. We've had an inkling since Taker/Alwani interview.

Kusagari

Lesnar obviously was done. If he kept fighting he would have ruined what little legacy he had in UFC. He was smart to retire and get the fuck out.

CrunchinJelly

formerly cjelly
Hopefuklly it says in Brock's contract Paul Heyman gets to book everything from now on. Would be glorious.

Damn straight. I want Heyman back now, managing and booking. Vince has pissed away millions on this, may as well piss away a few more letting Heyman run the feud.

Top Bottom