• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

April Wrasslin |OT| D.Brine collects his P45

Jericho is awesome!
0hRek.gif

Nelo Ice

Banned
This fucking crowd!

David Shoemaker ‏ @AKATheMaskedMan Reply Retweet Favorite · Open
Bryan did the kick-to-kneeling-Sheamus thing. Huge "Yes!" on every kick. Then Sheamus does the forearm barrage on Bryan. "No!" on every hit.

Razorskin

----- ------
Guys, if you had to rate that RAW on 10, what would you give it?

I feel like tracking Wrassle-GAF's reactions for the next few months to see if it'll really go downhill from here.

I'm kind of sad Brock felt the need to return to that parasitic bottom feeding company. I'm not even sure why. He made like over 3 million a fight in the Ultimate.

Brock is going to get millions to put on a fake 15 minute match and appear a couple of times. Not a bad move for him, considering he can't take legit body shots anymore.

dream

BTW, no way in hell Lesnar made $3 mil a fight in UFC. No way. Maybe a mil tops. UFC underpays guys.

He got $3 a buy, so he made over 3 million for the Mir rematch alone from PPV revenue. That's not even factoring in bonuses and his purse.

RyudBoy

WM29

CM Punk(c) vs The Rock

John Cena vs Brock Lesnar

That shit be cray mang.

Cena vs Brock will most likely happen much sooner and Brock will end up facing Taker at 29.

SoulPlaya

more money than God
Brock is going to get millions to put on a fake 15 minute match and appear a couple of times. Not a bad move for him, considering he can't take legit body shots anymore.
He's not going to get millions. He signed a one year deal for probably one mil, and with merchandise and WM payout, he'll probably get close to 2, maybe.

Guys, if you had to rate that RAW on 10, what would you give it?

I feel like tracking Wrassle-GAF's reactions for the next few months to see if it'll really go downhill from here.

8/10 if 5 is average.

The 10:30 --> Brock portion wasn't as good as the rest which takes it down a notch.

Ripclawe

Banned
He got beat within an inch of losin his belt to Carwin.

He got rocked by Velazquez.

Kneed to Oblivion by Overeem.

I don't see why people are surprised he won't capitalize on his name drawing ability and return to wrestling for easy money. We've had an inkling since Taker/Alwani interview.

Feel bad for Brock, since his medical scare his UFC career went down the shitter faster than I thought it would

You saw it right in his bloated face when he walked out. He hates this, lol.

That should legit piss Cena off. Love him or hate him, you know Cena loves the WWE and the fans, but they disrespect and boo the shit out of him. Brock clearly doesn't want to be there (unike the Rock, who just chose greener pastures but is also a WWE lifer) and gets all cheers. Life's not fair, Johnny boy.

Top Bottom