• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

April Wrasslin |OT| DO DO, DO DO DO-DO-DO, DO-DO-DO, DO-DOOOOO DO-DO

It's weird, right? All of these faces treated AJ like crap. Del Rio is a face and a few months ago he treated Ricardo like crap. And now there's a heel group where the leader treats AJ, his girlfriend, awesome. And he treats his muscle like a real bro. And he never really does that much heel stuff, at least compared to the shit faces are pulling every night. It's just three people that are friends trying to help each other. Oh, and Dolph is obsessed with being the best.

I honestly have no idea who WWE is trying to fool with their face/heel alignment lately. Shit is all over the map.

Heh, this is funny. The Ziggles/AJ/Big E team is actually way easier to sympathize with than most of the faces.

WWE be backwards.

Y2Kev

TLG Fan Caretaker Est. 2009
This is a great RAW. So like the key I guess is to keep swerving everyone constantly with WRESTLING zomg

Kaladin

Ok, I just marked the fuck out.

Daniel Bryan was in the ring with the Brothers of Destruction....and on their side.

MARK OUT MODE INITIATED.

Ithil

Dolph Ziggler is your new World Heavyweight Champion, that's what happened.

Oh I saw that, it went out during the ad break afterwards, so I missed Undertaker, and came back to see Shield halfway down to the ring.

Did the Shield get a big pop?

ElRenoRaven

Holy crap we're half way through the night. First time I've actually sit through a raw and actually found it interesting this far into it. Usually I'm bored and changing the channel 30 minutes in. Then of course I FF through the DVR recording of it on the weekends in like 5 minutes. lol

Htown

STOP SHITTING ON MY MOTHER'S HEADSTONE
Oh I saw that, it went out during the ad break afterwards, so I missed Undertaker, and came back to see Shield halfway down to the ring.

Did the Shield get a big pop?

It was more like "OOOOOOOOOOOOOOHHH"

Raw64life

I'm so salty at the shit I paid $300 to sit through last night and now all this awesome stuff that I wish and should have happened at Mania is happening tonight.

Ithil

Taker/Kane/Bryan vs the Shield is a match I would be OK with the Shield losing, though I'll still be rooting for them.

Holy crap we're half way through the night. First time I've actually sit through a raw and actually found it interesting this far into it. Usually I'm bored and changing the channel 30 minutes in. Then of course I FF through the DVR recording of it on the weekends in like 5 minutes. lol

My first time watching live in months and I have to agree. Usually I'd be dying for the show to end by now.

But I'm sure the 3rd hour will stink up the joint, let's not speak too quickly.

now sacrifice Bryan and make the new Ministry of Darkness
Undertaker. Kane. Goatface. three brothers from different mothers.
The Evil.Goat!

Guys it all makes sense! What is a common depiction of a demonic devil?

tumblr_m7jxqo4yTd1rxcm5zo1_500.jpg

Kaladin

I'm so salty at the shit I paid $300 to sit through last night and now all this awesome stuff that I wish and should have happened at Mania is happening tonight.

Now you know why I never miss Raw after Mania if I go. I hated myself for missing Ric Flair's retirement after 24.

UberTag

Pre-order your tickets for the post-WM RAW in New Orleans now.
Don't waste your money on the lame ass pay-per-view the night before.
Get front row seats for the RAW taping instead.

Top Bottom