• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

April Wrasslin |OT| DO DO, DO DO DO-DO-DO, DO-DO-DO, DO-DOOOOO DO-DO

Taker getting them cheers, and rightfully so after his match last night.

Oh, and Shield beating him up ought to be fun. Wonder if he takes all three of them on next year for WM 30?

Enfinit

2wB9O

it's hilarious because supposedly he is the heel...because they say so I guess even though he has been a great boyfriend to AJ and a stand up friend to big E.

It's weird, right? All of these faces treated AJ like crap. Del Rio is a face and a few months ago he treated Ricardo like crap. And now there's a heel group where the leader treats AJ, his girlfriend, awesome. And he treats his muscle like a real bro. And he never really does that much heel stuff, at least compared to the shit faces are pulling every night. It's just three people that are friends trying to help each other. Oh, and Dolph is obsessed with being the best.

I honestly have no idea who WWE is trying to fool with their face/heel alignment lately. Shit is all over the map.

For the amount of respect he has, is it just me that hates that Taker has his own unique name card every time he comes out?

Trivial I know, but still.

Top Bottom