• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

April Wrasslin |OT| DO DO, DO DO DO-DO-DO, DO-DO-DO, DO-DOOOOO DO-DO

i6UE59xodlQKY.gif

A.J. ‏@WWEAJLee 59m
Ow.

Big E was legit shook.

Wow Daniel.

Daniel is the best star for these events. He's such a nice guy, and such a nice looking guy.

and D'awww Miz, such a nice guy as well.

Daniel is incredible.

Alucard

Banned
Orton is turning heel tonight, isn't he? Vince probably read online reactions to Mania and realized they screwed the pooch creatively, and now he's giving smarks exactly what they wanted last night.

Sheamus-Orton feud can be OK. It'll give them something to do besides squashing mid card title holders.

Who am I kidding, that will be their entire build.

Aiii

So not worth it
Live Raw's sure are annoying with all these commercial breaks and no fast forward guys, how do you watch this every week?

Ithil

For once, I am really glad that RAW is 3 hours. There's way too much more I want to see with this crowd. Punk, Cesaro, Rhodes Scholars, etc.

UberTag

Orton is turning heel tonight, isn't he? Vince probably read online reactions to Mania and realized they screwed the pooch creatively, and now he's giving smarks exactly what they wanted last night.
Still a terrible precedent to set.

Alucard

Banned
Matt Morgan ‏@BPmattmorgan 9m

Congrats to @HEELZiggler for showing that hard work and patience still DO pay off. Very proud of u Nick, and so beyond deserved!

Top Bottom