• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

April Wrasslin |OT| DO DO, DO DO DO-DO-DO, DO-DO-DO, DO-DOOOOO DO-DO

Ithil

Cena, Ryback and Sheamus lost to the Shield clean. Clearly only the job squad can stop them.

At least it's actually meant to be mismatched this time.

ihz6yBnwc8Xt4.gif

wow Big show was praying for dear life there

TheNatural

My Member!
They aren't going to do a tribute. I don't care if he mentions anything, this is his hometown. WWE is a New England company as well.

A Cena sermon would be fucking classless right now considering people are in the hospital right now fighting for their lives. I don't mind a couple words to the camera on his way out, but it's really inappropriate to give the sermon pop right now.

A Cena sermon would be fucking classless right now considering people are in the hospital right now fighting for their lives. I don't mind a couple words to the camera on his way out, but it's really inappropriate to give the sermon pop right now.

What if he inspires everyone in the hospital to overcome the odds, Naitch?

And classless exploitation to get Cena over is kinda his entire milieu at this point...

UberTag

Where else can they go? Heels are supposed to build heat leading to a payoff babyface victory....the babyfaces won too soon and Big Show has no heat.
You're a funny guy.
Vince doesn't book like that any more.
Babyfaces win ALL THE TIME. Heels never get any long-term heat.

Well, except for The Shield. They're the exception. There's always ONE exception that makes it look like the WWE still knows what they're doing.

But only one.

Sanjuro

I don't care. He can do whatever he likes and the rest of the show can just be the Fandango theme. I've seen mounds of human flesh and carnage for the past five hours.

Brinbe

Drew and Jinder are dragging Heath back so bad... Heath is so good at drawing heat, let him go off on his own as the OMB again.

BORK BORK BORK WASTED ON 3MB

Brinbe

Not sure what the point is (Lesnar didn't really need to get any heat back)... but any Bork is good Bork.

ONE MORE TIME! COME ON

Top Bottom