• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

April Wrasslin |OT| DO DO, DO DO DO-DO-DO, DO-DO-DO, DO-DOOOOO DO-DO

McNei1y

Triple H vs Brock Lesnar promo video called Triple H's career "Legendary."

Haha. Does Triple H actually believe he has a "legendary" career? Why is he so desperate to convince people that he's on Undertakers, Rocks, Shawn Michaels, Stone Cold, or all those legends levels? He's not and never will be.

Eh, his career kind of is legendary.

Omega

Banned
When you are on the same page as Heavy, it's probably time to reconsider the way you think about WWE...
when Heavy actually sees how dumb a face vs face angle for 2 years is and "real wrestling fans" don't, i'm not the one that needs to reconsider anything

ecurbj

I'm sure Cesaro will either job to Jericho or Jericho will do vice versa. Regardless, Fandango is going to show up.

McNei1y

In McNei1y's America, this match would be booked at Mania for the WWE, WHC, Tag Titles, Diva, Hardcore, Money in the Bank case, Milliondollar Man belt, Heritage Heritage Heritage, Intercontinental, and US Championship belt.

UberTag

image.php
We should all adopt the "Bored Bret" avatar for Sunday.

Eh.

Dwayne is nowhere near the level of Arnold in terms of action movies.

True. Arnold and Stallones spots were taken by Will Smith. I think the Rock needs to be picky in the types of movies/vehicles he signs up for. I think Pain and Gain was a smart move but he's obviously sharing the stage with Mark Wahlberg who is going through a bro phase (Ferrell, Teddy Bear, Rock and Denzel).

Kaladin

How does a guy get over with creative enough to make his big debut at Wrestlemania?

Yeah, Johnny Curtis has wrestled maybe once on TV before but lets face it, most people don't give a fuck that Fandango is Curtis, or care.

Razorskin

----- ------
How does a guy get over with creative enough to make his big debut at Wrestlemania?

Yeah, Johnny Curtis has wrestled maybe once on TV before but lets face it, most people don't give a fuck that Fandango is Curtis, or care.

Plus the guy as an elaborate entrance setup, both near the titantron and in the ring.

Entropia

No One Remembers

It's going to be hilarious when they realize this gimmick isn't going anywhere.

KissVibes

Banned

Good personality? Hard worker? Willing to work with what they give him? Creepy Curtis is far and away the best thing that NXT ever did before the revamp.

Top Bottom