• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

April Wrasslin |OT| DO DO, DO DO DO-DO-DO, DO-DO-DO, DO-DOOOOO DO-DO

Sabucin

Great match so far, but the sad part that is Cesaro is doing such a great mach against Jericho and he lost very fast against Miz.

Ithil

I'm all for Jericho putting over new talent, and I actually kinda like Fandango, but I wish he was facing Cesaro at WM instead.

McNei1y

Remember when the Royal Rumble had Barret, Y2J, Ziggler, and Cesaro alive and kicking with almost 8 elminations to go? And then it went all down hill.

Did Jericho get hurt there? That looked weird at the end and he was motioning to one of the refs...

Also, I'm glad Cole is now clarifying that Undertaker is only going to be VERBALLY eviscerating CM Punk tonight. That was weird earlier.

ecurbj

I was just about to mention this. If either of you saw the replay of the second leg drop you saw him immediately clutch his hip after because he hurt it on the landing somehow.
I saw that. They will change his finisher. I'm sure he has another up his move set.

You guys remember when go home shows had great energy and feuds were at a boiling point and the promos got you so hype and Raw was a sprint instead of a marathon and Stone Cold would come out to kick the entire roster's ass while JR went nuts and the WWE basically had their hand right in your wallet?

Good times.

Did Jericho get hurt there? That looked weird at the end and he was motioning to one of the refs...

Also, I'm glad Cole is now clarifying that Undertaker is only going to be VERBALLY eviscerating CM Punk tonight. That was weird earlier.

And I was so looking forward to seeing
ajpLiXP.jpg

You guys remember when go home shows had great energy and feuds were at a boiling point and the promos got you so hype and Raw was a sprint instead of a marathon and Stone Cold would come out to kick the entire roster's ass while JR went nuts and the WWE basically had their hand right in your wallet?

Good times.

Gz781.jpg

zychi

Banned

Good times.
Remember when Scsa held Raw hostage all the time similar to how Cena does with his boring ass?

I hated that.

Oh wait that never happened.

Alucard

Banned

Good times.

Good times indeed.

images

Top Bottom