• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

April Wrasslin |OT| DO DO, DO DO DO-DO-DO, DO-DO-DO, DO-DOOOOO DO-DO

AJ not pleased with all the part timers
tumblr_mklrxawy8a1rahwdwo2_1280.jpg

UberTag

Don't let these cynical fucks fool you, real wrestling fans love Dwayne, and he's the best thing going in WWE.
He'll soon be the best thing leaving WWE, too.
And it's not hard to be the best when everyone else is booked like crap.

I'm tired of this babyface vs. babyface angle. Half of their promos are spent complimenting each other, how is that supposed to build the match? it's terrible

MG310

I was waiting for Dutch to accidentally slice Del Rio with the edge of the crutch.

I'm still not sold on Del Rio/Swagger but at least Swagger's not being forced into the cowardly heel role.

Ithil

The Rock passes the torch to John Cena, who has been the face of the WWE longer than The Rock was an active wrestler for the company.

Omega

Banned
I'm tired of this babyface vs. babyface angle. Half of their promos are spent complimenting each other, how is that supposed to build the match? it's terrible
because apparently only cynical fucks see the stupidity

this shit is like a real life portrayal of those "Canadian fights" you see on comedies/parodies

only this is suppsed to be some serious life endin match..

ecurbj

The Rock is half black and half Samoa. In America, even till this day. One drop of black blood in your body identifies you as black. Plain and simple.

dream

because apparently only cynical fucks see the stupidity

this shit is like a real life portrayal of those "Canadian fights" you see on comedies/parodies

only this is suppsed to be some serious life endin match..

When you are on the same page as Heavy, it's probably time to reconsider the way you think about WWE...

Triple H vs Brock Lesnar promo video called Triple H's career "Legendary."

Haha. Does Triple H actually believe he has a "legendary" career? Why is he so desperate to convince people that he's on Undertakers, Rocks, Shawn Michaels, Stone Cold, or all those legends levels? He's not and never will be.

Top Bottom