• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

April Wrasslin |OT| DO DO, DO DO DO-DO-DO, DO-DO-DO, DO-DOOOOO DO-DO

jred2k said:
awAuu5R.png

The UK centric joke was also about the weather. Double whammy from King!

Mengetsu

Zigglypuff! And yes it seems so. The effects of Cena being champ or that post WM fatigue? Who am I kidding of course it's Cena's fault.

Ithil

I know that "boo" sound, from SD, its the equivalent of their hairdryer/seagull pop, it sounds like a mildly strong wind.

No one is gonna buy it, WWE. If they cheer the Shield, they cheer the Shield, just leave it.

somedevil

I know that "boo" sound, from SD, its the equivalent of their hairdryer/seagull pop, it sounds like a mildly strong wind.

No one is gonna buy it, WWE. If they cheer the Shield, they cheer the Shield, just leave it.

The promo was never mentioned in the reviews. I think they shot it for the people watching at home. So they had the ability to use the boo sound.

El-Suave

They're ruining everything that could have made this taping special. How stupid considering how they celebrated the crowd on the post Mania Raw.

strobogo

Banned
I'm in the process of putting all my tumblr blogs on Blogger for DA RATINGS that I hope all of Wrasslegaf will provide to me. If every member of Wrasslegaf clicks, I'll probably be able to by a ham sandwich or something. Two of the captchas I've had today were "stdgain" and "fapsit".

I also hiked 9 miles and cleaned out the gutters today. It's been pretty productive. I think I'ma watch Justice League and eat some frozen fruit.

ecurbj

Man, I need to contact WWE Shop as soon as possible. I still haven't got my Ziggler shirt or wristband bracelet thingy yet. And I ordered it the day Ziggler won the WHC.

*sighs*

UberTag

They're ruining everything that could have made this taping special. How stupid considering how they celebrated the crowd on the post Mania Raw.
That was a BS line to save face after they had their entire product shat on by their audience for 3 hours following their biggest PPV of the year.

Clearly they hated that crowd reaction because they've gone out of their way to distort and manufacture crowd response in all of their programming since... even moreso than is standard.

D

Deleted member 8095

Unconfirmed Member
Why are they trying to make Ziggler boring? Does he have to fit their shitty heel mold? Let Ziggler be Ziggler. Jesus.

Edit: he doesn't need outside help in EVERY match, does he?

Top Bottom