• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

April Wrasslin |OT| DO DO, DO DO DO-DO-DO, DO-DO-DO, DO-DOOOOO DO-DO

Data West

coaches in the WNBA
Only a true Brit can understand the greatness of an elbow strike to the face finisher, it's because we have those mean streets but you wouldn't know anything about that would you Beefy Boy?

It's a very original move
tumblr_mkqb0fjOkr1rm6zhfo4_r1_400.gif

tumblr_mlnt3yQqG41qzw26do1_500.jpg

They tape the smackdown show in the same arena tommorrow. So he will be there tommorrow. Also, I forgot Kofi was not there as well though the means better ratings.

Also final segment:

They have words and Foley names off things he's done throughout his career. Foley says he won't back down from a fight. Foley goes on and on. Ryback tells him to shut up. Ryback declares he will defeat "Super Cena" at Extreme Rules and become the WWE Champion. Ryback calls Foley fat and pathetic. Ryback gets in Foley's face but Cena comes out to make the save and gets booed. The Shield come out and its 4-on-1 for Cena. Cena backs away and begins his exit. The Shield turn and surround Ryback now. Cena comes back with a steel chair and chases off The Shield. Cena hits an Attitude Adjustment on Ryback to end it.

Somebody from WWE reads the boards with the
Super Cena
comment.

That's one of the worst things I've read in my life. Fuck this company.

Kyoufu

They tape the smackdown show in the same arena tommorrow. So he will be there tommorrow. Also, I forgot Kofi was not there as well though the means better ratings.

Also final segment:

They have words and Foley names off things he's done throughout his career. Foley says he won't back down from a fight. Foley goes on and on. Ryback tells him to shut up. Ryback declares he will defeat "Super Cena" at Extreme Rules and become the WWE Champion. Ryback calls Foley fat and pathetic. Ryback gets in Foley's face but Cena comes out to make the save and gets booed. The Shield come out and its 4-on-1 for Cena. Cena backs away and begins his exit. The Shield turn and surround Ryback now. Cena comes back with a steel chair and chases off The Shield. Cena hits an Attitude Adjustment on Ryback to end it.

Super Cena
comment.

I miss Punk already.

Watched an old-school WWF house show from MSG in 1980 - the quality is horrid, so I only checked out a couple of matches, the first of which, Backlund vs Sgt. Slaughter, was pretty good. Slaughter bled buckets and Backlund hit a nasty looking piledriver (why did oldschool piledrivers often look so much more impressive?). Also, watched The Wild Samoans vs Pat Patterson & Dusty Rhodes in a 2/3 falls match for the tag titles. Fun stuff, but it was weird seeing the Samoans selling so big for Patterson. They didn't really get much offence in. Dusty & Pat scored the first fall after a big Dusty elbow, but Afa then busted Dusty open the hard way (which got a lot of heat, as the crowd loved Dusty) and they brawled until the time limit expired.

Dusthtaaaaaahy!

iNr4ZMhRz2dQC.gif

Saw this and thought this might make a good reaction .gif;

iLxJ1PjgwKDNW.gif

Data West

coaches in the WNBA
Are they seriously making Ryback the smark heel?

References Owen Hart, talks about Cena always being around, says 'super cena'. OF ALL THE WRESTLERS THEY HAVE THATS THE ONE THEY DO THAT WITH?

Is it weird that I wouldn't mind seeing Kane with the belt? But they should break the Kane cycle to do it, so he beats Cena for the belt while he's in the tag team/comedy phase of the Kane cycle and Bryan gets jealous, they feud for the belt, Kane puts Bryan over, etc.

Is it weird that I wouldn't mind seeing Kane with the belt? But they should break the Kane cycle to do it, so he beats Cena for the belt while he's in the tag team/comedy phase of the Kane cycle and Bryan gets jealous, they feud for the belt, Kane puts Bryan over, etc.

Never took you for a comedian.

I hate the E :(

McNei1y

Also final segment:

Super Cena
comment.

Fuck this company.
How the fuck does Cena chase The Shield away with a chair and then hit an AA on Ryback? For fuck sakes. Join The Shield Ryback!

Kane and Bryan should both be further rewarded for being one of the few entertaining parts of the product for the past 6 or 7 months, everybody wins.

Fuck this company.
How the fuck does Cena chase The Shield away with a chair and then hit an AA on Ryback? For fuck sakes. Join The Shield Ryback!

Uh... are we sure that's the final Raw segment and not just the dark post-Raw shit that is meant to send the kids home happy?

D

Deleted member 47027

Unconfirmed Member
Remember to STAY TUNED TO WRASSLEGAF AFTER RAW!

GWF FINAL SUPERCARD

CLASH OF THE GIANTS

WAR OF THE KINGS

ANNIHILATION WAVE

ONE MORE DAY

Ithil

They don't have time to do a full on Smackdown job on the crowd. But I expect muting on the boos for Cena at the least.

Top Bottom