• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

April Wrasslin |OT| DO DO, DO DO DO-DO-DO, DO-DO-DO, DO-DOOOOO DO-DO

Aiii

So not worth it
Cole just said CENA EARNED HIS REDEMPTION last night.

Someone tell me what he's redeeming himself of, because even at my most creative I can't think of anything. That doesn't even make sense in kayfabe world.

UberTag

Crowd is near riot status as they just announced Rock is out with a severe abdominal tear.
You should organize a walkout.

Someone tell me what he's redeeming himself of, because even at my most creative I can't think of anything. That doesn't even make sense in kayfabe world.
Dude, Cena's an underdog. He overcame the odds! He redeemed himself. But Dwayne took so much out of him, he's now a sitting duck and a clear underdog for his next would-be challenger.

He lost to the Miz at wrestlemania.

Aiii

So not worth it
You should organize a walkout.

Dude, Cena's an underdog. He overcame the odds! He redeemed himself. But Dwayne took so much out of him, he's now a sitting duck and a clear underdog for his next would-be challenger.

But what is he earning his redemption for? He never turned bad right?

OH WAIT. They're talking about trying to do the people's elbow?

kirblar

You know that's a BS WWE cover story because Rock would work the night hurt and they would rewrite the angle around the injury.

Rock is there because he doesn't want to be there.
I suspect he told them the situation, left, and they started putting out the "Rock didn't tell us" rumors as reprisal. Would fit their M.O.

vatstep

This poster pulses with an appeal so broad the typical restraints of our societies fall by the wayside.
THE CHAMP IZ HEEEEEEEEERE

Top Bottom