• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

April Wrasslin |OT| DO DO, DO DO DO-DO-DO, DO-DO-DO, DO-DOOOOO DO-DO

Htown

STOP SHITTING ON MY MOTHER'S HEADSTONE
fuck the rest of Raw

just gonna rewind that segment and watch it a bunch more times

Kyoufu

Makes you wonder why they don't book spots like this on that pay-per-view people ponied up cash for, doesn't it?

Why would they? Cash-ins should be done on free TV where more people are watching, therefore higher chance of Ziggler gaining fans.

yeszvuvd.gif

Foffy

Banned
I haven't watched wrestling in forever and decided to tune in randomly tonight.

When did Ziggler get so big? That pop was ridiculous.

Post WM Raw shows are often filled to the brim with hardcore wrestling fans, so they love good wrestlers. Dolph is a phenomenal wrestler.

That was a real moment. Even Big E was tearing up. Ziggler works so damn hard. Heel or not no one deserved that pop more than him. Even on a cash in he made del rio look good, as he does everyone! THAT is the kind of guy Vince needs to get behind!!

Kintaro

Worships the porcelain goddess
Are you kidding me? Skip doing it at Wrestlemania, do it on a dinky Raw. Good job! It's still the "World title" they don't give a shit about.

Ziggler should now make it his mission to unify the titles.

Alucard

Banned
Man, Raw has DELIVERED tonight. Great Barrett/Miz match, Cena heel promo, Ziggler cashing in and making Del Rio look strong...it's all good so far.

That was a wicked celebration by Ziggler and his stable. Beautiful stuff. Happy for all three of them.

Kyoufu

Are you kidding me? Skip doing it at Wrestlemania, do it on a dinky Raw. Good job! It's still the "World title" they don't give a shit about.

Ziggler should now make it his mission to unify the titles.

Dinky Raw? It has more viewers than a PPV.

You guys...

Top Bottom