• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

April Wrasslin' |OT| Porsha! Get my damn shoe!

Fox318

We are definitely getting more Show vs Reigns

image.php

Kusagari

There's no reason to keep Reigns in the title picture.

The smart thing to do is build him back up and hope that smarks stop crapping on him.

Having him face Big Show and Kane 5000 times won't do that.

Authority talked for a while before giving us Kane vs. Orton as an opener. They did some moves until Kane bonked him with a chair. Oh, and Seth vs. Orton that was announced on SD is off - instead, Orton faces Ryback and Roman in a triple threat tonight and the winner gets the shot. My money's on Orton! Boring Kane-Seth banter set up Seth in a match against...someone.

Seth-Neville was a surprise, but not a good enough showcase for Neville to make up for Neville losing so solidly. Cena vs. Stardust had elements of a good match at points, but was greatly hurt by this Stardust gimmick killing the quality of Cody's act and matches. Sick DDT bump from Cena, who also hit a sweet over the shoulder Michinoku Driver and the trust fall stunner!

Great stuff with PTPs mocking New Day and the Ascension. It led to Big E shining brightly backstage with Renee and then a fun tag match with the New Day doing CONSTANT tags and mudhole stomps for a while. Lucha Dragons won with an SDS, Fosbury flop, and swanton combo. Roman beat Big Show, who despite being many years older, a giant, and broken down, looked far more impressive. Kane was amusingly annoying by a gaggle of divas and made a divas battle royal to get them to shut up.

Okay little Sheamus-Henry match. LOL@ them re-making the SD tag. Ryback talking about THE BIG GUY BEING BIGGER THAN EVER in Texas got a chuckle out of me. Mizdow lost to Miz in a death slot match that actually got over thanks to Mizdow still being kinda over. Triple threat main event sucked, but Roman got a dive, got KOed, and then Orton won with an RKO and ate a curb stomp. Byron plugged the podcast after Raw...and didn't say it was on the Network. This was just another Raw - the bloom is off the Mania rose already.

http://jayreviewsthings.blogspot.com/2015/04/wwe-raw-4-6-15.html

Screens -

NO FEAR! Three Up, Three Down!

Mizdow losing was worth it -

http://www.imagebam.com/gallery/x8j562tkcwvwriuiztpgpmjcshtmruio

NYR

Did the Cena interview start early? Just tuned in now? How much did I miss? They just mentioned the CFL and the rough riders.

Top Bottom