• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

April Wrasslin' |OT| Porsha! Get my damn shoe!

Did I say that I really love the lyrics to Randy Orton's theme?

"I hear voices in my head, they council me, they understand, they talk me, they tell me things that I will do, they show me things I'll do."

KissVibes

Banned
Cena would tell someone to go out there and do what feels right, no matter what the higher ups say. Then when the person gets in trouble and buried, Cena would tell them that this is a business and in a business you have to listen to your superiors and put the company before yourself.

The nice thing about Austin is nobody could tell him: "Well you wouldn't understand because you didn't ________"

I mean Cena is right about some of the Attitude era shit not working today.

Nobody wants to see Russo booking women for example

Russo ALMOST managed to kill the Knockouts with his endless "bitches/whores" terminology in their feuds.

This is all stuff I could read off of his wiki page.

Just like the Michael Cole Facts about every IC and US Title match!

Anth0ny

Cena would tell someone to go out there and do what feels right, no matter what the higher ups say. Then when the person gets in trouble and buried, Cena would tell them that this is a business and in a business you have to listen to your superiors and put the company before yourself.

"go do what feels right"

Xvhc6Y8.gif

KissVibes

Banned
This is the biggest softball match and Cena is such a two-faced company man.

I change my mind. I don't like John Cena the wrestling character and I DON'T like John Cema the man.

dream

They're not real wrestling fans, bean breath. We know this because they don't boo Roman Reigns, and they don't chant "this is awesome" every five minutes. I bet some of those posers even have jobs with health benefits. What sellouts.

Fox318

If this interview was on regular TV they would cancel it already

If they still let Austin do his stuff I have no problem with things with a softer tone like this.

I mean a guy like Cena talking about his ovw days or even his workout routine is interesting

The audience isn't saying "give us new", they are literally telling you who they want. Brock isn't "new", but he's insanely over. Ziggler is over despite being booked like garbage. And of course there is Bryan...

bill0527

Just finished RAW.

Never thought I would ever say that I can't wait for the return of Michael Cole.

Jesus that Saxton guy is terrible. Just fucking TERRIBLE. Like....freshman year of broadcasting school terrible. That guy needs to be doing high school sports on the local cable access channels.

NastyBook

Is he serious with this shit and The Rock? Like, you work harder than the Rock? You lost to big names on a regular basis like the Rock? Really?

Really?

Dazzler

John cena with the Artie Ziff promo here about not going heel

If I turned heel it wouldn't damage me, it would damage the kids

Top Bottom