• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

April Wrasslin' |OT| Porsha! Get my damn shoe!

KissVibes

Banned
I like the idea of someone being able to kick out of finishers if they're in they're home country or state. Like some Goku spirit bomb shit.

I like the idea of someone being able to kick out of finishers if they're in they're home country or state. Like some Goku spirit bomb shit.
I'm okay with this. Everyone gets 1 free "Goku kickout" from something ludicrous if under special circumstances. Defending champions already start with one freebie by default.

Legit question: Why doesn't the WWE put any real hard stock in Cesaro? He is international, he has a good look, and he has honest to goodness strength to a nearly deceptive level for his size. The fans loved him, and he could have easily made them money. Why not push with it? Why make a joke out of him like "The King of Swing"?

I literally don't get it.

Fox318

Legit question: Why doesn't the WWE put any real hard stock in Cesaro? He is international, he has a good look, and he has honest to goodness strength to a nearly deceptive level for his size. The fans loved him, and he could have easily made them money. Why not push with it? Why make a joke out of him like "The King of Swing"?

I literally don't get it.

They tried to turn him heel when he was over as a face. That was the problem.

I see this is quoted. Lol at "fucking disgusting" for the number one contender being able to defeat the comedy tag team champions. Big face beating top tag team/champs has been standard for like 20 years now. It's really not a big deal. Especially when the tag champs are such goobers.

It does seem like a good way to make the tag titles mean jack shit. Hell, good way to make the entire tag team division look like shit.

tumblr_nlcnhmHd7u1qjj817o1_r1_400.gif

What was this from again? I'm trying to find it on youtube but can't think of the name.

Top Bottom