• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

April Wrasslin' |OT| Porsha! Get my damn shoe!

They've been booking Neville better than I thought they would. He's been losing, but looking like he can hang. Will be very nice when he gets that first victory. Though honestly, he's not interesting unless he's a shades of gray character like when he cheated to fuck over Sami Zayn.

KissVibes

Banned
They've been booking Neville better than I thought they would. He's been losing, but looking like he can hang. Will be very nice when he gets that first victory. Though honestly, he's not interesting unless he's a shades of gray character like when he cheated to fuck over Sami Zayn.

He got his first victory already.

Sanjuro

He doesn't need to win to succeed in the Intercontinental/US Championship ranks.

tumblr_nmrz24HNEH1rnjfjfo1_r1_400.gif

RIP to the big guy

I'M FINISHED!

Um exCUSE me Sakurai but CLEARLY the best choice for Smash Bros would be my fav niche character HOWEVER you are clearly INCOMPETENT and
Great way of elevating the world tag team champs. It would be like if Macho Man or Jake The Snake beat Demolition or The Colossal Connection in handicap matches in the eighties.

Rodeo Clown

All aboard! The Love train!

He's beat Curtis Axel twice. But they are doing him right. He's having really good matches with top level guys like Rollins and Ziggler, looking like a million bucks and the commentators are even in on making him look good. It's definitely not like JBL clowning on The Ascension from the jump.

Sanjuro

He's beat Curtis Axel twice. But they are doing him right. He's having really good matches with top level guys like Rollins and Ziggler, looking like a million bucks and the commentators are even in on making him look good. It's definitely not like JBL clowning on The Ascension from the jump.

Clowning the Ascension was probably the best thing for them.

Rodeo Clown

All aboard! The Love train!
Clowning the Ascension was probably the best thing for them.

Well, they're terrible, so I honestly don't care. They're not good workers, the finisher isn't impressive looking, they don't even have a good look, so, like, who cares. It just makes people freak out and think every NXT callup is getting buried out of the box.

He got his first victory already.

First victory over someone consequential.

Edit: D.Bry is done, as someone of consequence. Accept it right now, on this very day. He's there to get eyeballs on Smackdown, make the IC Title seem like it matters for a while, and eventually elevate some younger guys who he works with, like he did with Reigns.

Excellent start with Cena getting nuclear boos - dig Barrett just being there with a top guy again too. They had a fantastic TV match that made Barrett come off like a top guy again. IF they want to, they could use this as a springboard for him. His bull hammer hit perfectly and he even got to kick out of the AA. Loved Rusev's attack and him saying HE'LL TEAR HIS HEART OUT AT EXTREME RULES!

Divas battle royal was a showcase for Paige, who got a fantastic promo and came off like such a veteran despite being so young because she is one. She's also one of the few WWE acts that feels remotely genuine, and then Naomi attack - clearly upset over the Bellas saying she had a stank ass. Bray Wyatt did indeed say words about something and/or someone. Lucha Dragons beat The Ascension. Kalisto really does feel like he could be their Reyplacement. Then again, so did Sin Cara for a few weeks. They plug the Network - the big thing about them reaching high numbers is that they become the new on-air base. THE BIG DOG IS NEXT.

Loved Show destroying Roman. Orton vs. Cesaro and then Orton vs. CKidd was fine while it lasted. Great finish off the theoretical springboard blockbuster into the RKO. Ambrose-Rose was nothing. Ditto Stardust-Fandango, which at least led to THE RETURN OF FANDANGOING and him being a face. Kane-Seth took a while, but it seems like they could have something with Kane as a face again.

Mizdow vs. Miz was nothing, but it did establish the new Mizdow/Summer act. PTPs buried guys - didn't like the "rainbow is my favorite color" bit, but I did enjoy them burying the Puerto Rican bullfighter idea. Dolph vs. Neville was a good first and final part of a PPV opener, but it had no middle. Main event talking thing was fun thanks to Orton making wacky faces. Stips are a bit silly, but the match should be good.

http://jayreviewsthings.blogspot.com/2015/04/wwe-raw-4-13-15.html

Screens -

THE LAW ON RAW!

FANDANGOING RETURNS!
paICjws.gif

WE COMIN FOR YOU ZIGGLER

http://www.imagebam.com/gallery/ybtwy0dqbjpkbeq5srhe18ib5fe116lz

Angry Grimace

Two cannibals are eating a clown. One turns to the other and says "does something taste funny to you?"
Why is this Rusev Cena angle still going? Do they need to kill Rusev deader than than everyone else a Cena feud has killed?

I'M FINISHED!

Um exCUSE me Sakurai but CLEARLY the best choice for Smash Bros would be my fav niche character HOWEVER you are clearly INCOMPETENT and
Great way of elevating the world tag team champs. It would be like if Macho Man or Jake The Snake beat Demolition or The Colossal Connection in handicap matches in the eighties.

Actually

It would be more like if Macho or Jake beat The Hart Foundation in the nineties.

Angry Grimace

Two cannibals are eating a clown. One turns to the other and says "does something taste funny to you?"
Roman seems better on the mic than he was during that terrible WM push.

Mahonay

Banned
Catching up on RAW. Just finished Lucha Dragons vs. The Ascension. I'm so fucking sick and tired of the commentary being at odds with the in ring action. Lucha Dragons dominate The Ascension in a squash match and all I can hear from the commentary team is "these guys are so much fun!" and "now that's Sports Entertainment!". How in the fuck do they think that's going to get anyone over? From the word go you are encouraging the audience at home to very specifically not take them seriously. The entire thing reeked of Vince shouting into their ears "TELL THEM HOW SPORTS ENTERTAINED THEY ARE, DAMN IT."

It just really frustrates me because you can tell WWE fans are dying to get behind them, but viewers at home have to contend with this absolute drivel being drilled into their brains.

EDIT:
Lol. "Thank you Big Show" chants from the crowd after Reigns says it's Show's fault he's not fighting Seth for the belt at Exreme Rules.

Robert Flores on Sportscenter is just dropping non-stop wrestling terms lol. He called Werth, the rated R superstar and his co-anchor had no clue and played it #safe.

Top Bottom