• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

April Wrasslin' |OT| Porsha! Get my damn shoe!

UberTag

Neville is getting that Evan Bourne "destined to be mid-card for life" push. I highly doubt Balor will be booked the same way when he gets elevated to the main roster.

Chamber

love on your sleeve
Was I just imagining things or is Seth Rollins music starting to morph into the Ascension's theme?

They went back to version 1 of his theme song which he only had for about a month or two last year. They need to go ahead and give that shit some lyrics already.

Cena and Ziggler are midcard ass midcarders. There's only 1 top guy and he's suspended.

the-twilight-zone-intro_o_GIFSoup.com_.gif

Chamber

love on your sleeve
Seth reclining all the way back in his chair while delivering the last lines of his promo is some top tier heel work, brehs.

D

Deleted member 47027

Unconfirmed Member
MKX is really good, and has a lot of fun outfits, and the women aren't all strippers. Good restraint used this time as compared to last.

D

Deleted member 47027

Unconfirmed Member
I bought the damn Premium Edition because I got to play as Carl Weathers, I just got to.

Neville should continue to have good showings against top guys, maybe give him a W here and there, then a couple months down the line he should be the one to pin Cena in one of his open challenges.

Data West

coaches in the WNBA
I loved those Final Fantasy games on Playstation. they still make those? #Safe
How'd you know that was from an MMO, Bean? #DeadGiveaway

Hasney

Are you indulging in the morally reprehensible act of purchasing easy Fatality inputs as well, friend?

I don't get why people are so opposed to others buying a pointless post-fight cutscene. They should be happy that an idiot tax exists with rising video game budgets.

Data West

coaches in the WNBA
I miss the good old days of country clubs and community college gymnasiums for Raw. TNA-size crowds and Vince selling it like it's the best shit going.

Listen, Hog Wild is a stupid idea for a PPV, but the concept of a drive-in wrestling show is fucking awesome. Maybe just don't invite bikers.

And it's like of course it's not going to draw like a major venue will... but it looks fucking cool!

Data West

coaches in the WNBA
Beach Club WCW was pretty good.
Mall of America was pretty good
Airport venue in WWF was pretty good
Disney tapings was pretty good
WCW Pro Wrestling venue was pretty good
Giant floating ring in FMW was pretty good
FMW-Water.jpg

Top Bottom