• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

April Wrasslin' |OT| Porsha! Get my damn shoe!

Zach

You can use a debit card like a credit card and it will improve your credit score like a credit card would. It's probably not equivalent in terms of benefiting your score, but it helps.

Yeah, I've never heard this. People are silly if they don't get a credit card or two with no annual fee and reap some sweet, sweet cash back (or whatever) benefits. Obviously, you should never carry a balance/pay interest.

Yeah, my CC are always paid in full. I need to get me an Amazon CC.

Hmmm... what are the benefits? I recently got a cash back AmEx and it's working out quite well thus far. :D

D

Deleted member 47027

Unconfirmed Member
Fave Five Banks:

5. Bank of the Lakes
4. Tulsa Teachers Credit Union
3. RCB Bank
2. Bank of Oklahoma
1. IBC Bank

klonere

Banned
nvm

heres Austin clothelining the soul out of Goldust

O92dvWI.gif

jmdajr

Hope my wife likes the gift I got her.

Some overpriced Beats by Dre earphones in her favorite color.

I know I'm over paying for not optimal sound quality, but I'm pretty sure she's gonna love them.

NikkiBella.gif

RP912

Banned
Some people been getting down on wrasslin' lately but I wanted to turn the discussion in a different direction.

Hey Wrasslegaf - what's your definition of the worst time of fan to be around when watching wrestling, live or at a home? It shouldn't need to be said, but no jabs at people in our community, please.

For me it'd have to be the ex-wrestler who wants to tell you exactly how bad every single move is that they did, or throws out "oooh, that's not good. he was supposed to catch him there..." about 30 times per match. It's insufferable and I can't take it anymore!

The BEST fan to be around is a mark who thinks everything is legit. I just love the enthusiasm, I really do, and it's infectious.

What about you?

When me and my wife tried to watch TNA Impact. No enthusiasm or interest, just a void of silence as if a family member passed :/.

Man God

Non-Canon Member
Debit cards typically aren't insured up to the same $ amount as credit cards. I had my card stolen when I was 17 and it was only insured up to $100.

Nah, most US debit cards are baby credit cards these days and are fully guaranteed. It might take a bit longer.

The best way to use a credit card is to set it up with your bank so that any time the credit card is charged that the money is immediately taken from your checking account to pay off the card, and to run every reasonable purchase that way. Eventually you'll start getting the good shit CC's and racking up all the points without ever taking on a bit of debt.

My credit union must just be cooler than most. Guess it depends.

Nah, most US debit cards are baby credit cards these days and are fully guaranteed. It might take a bit longer.

The best way to use a credit card is to set it up with your bank so that any time the credit card is charged that the money is immediately taken from your checking account to pay off the card, and to run every reasonable purchase that way. Eventually you'll start getting the good shit CC's and racking up all the points without ever taking on a bit of debt.

Must of changed. I get good perks with my cc's so there is no reason not to use them. I just don't use them in excess.

I thought Hilary Banks would go on to become a decent role player actress when the show went off air but she didn't do anything. Wonder if she just quit acting.

What was that like?

Was it like everything I ever dreamed it'd be like?
Um, not initially. I was drunk as shit and I yelled "ASHLEY BANKS" and she was with her dad. Met them both again later though and it was pretty cool. Met Yelawolf and Fefe Dobson who were staying down the hall from me. I was drunk when I met Yelawolf, so of course he was the best rapper alive at the time. When I sobered up I didn't really care too much about him and I always seemed to see him at the elevator.

The OG Vivian
Fucking right.
tumblr_mj1m0kwIAS1qcwgrvo6_250.gif

Kaladin

Piper always came across as the local drunk who picked one too many fights and got his ass handed to him more often than not.

At least, that's the Piper I tended to enjoy.

I think I'm probably one of the worst fans to be around, as I'm one of those I LOVE WRESTLING SECRETLY fans. Where I'll happily discuss it on the internet and not in public with friends, but if we're out and about and wrestling convo starts I'm all "Yeah..." and distancing myself.
I should probably change that and just embrace my hobbies and interests without shame.

Best fans to be around?
It is the marks, they make you believe again. They're just enjoying the show and don't care about anything else happen - they're so damn happy.

Man God

Non-Canon Member
Would you say he was "unstoppable?"

He beats NWO Hogan in two PPVs cleanly. No one else until Goldberg beats NWO Hogan cleanly. Sting a year late should have been booked like the true icon was.

Before that he was acting president of the WWF, made a bunch of weird decisions and had a pretty fun match with Goldust, most of which was pretaped.

He beats NWO Hogan in two PPVs cleanly. No one else until Goldberg beats NWO Hogan cleanly. Sting a year late should have been booked like the true icon was.

Before that he was acting president of the WWF, made a bunch of weird decisions and had a pretty fun match with Goldust, most of which was pretaped.

The unstoppable part was a reference to Abraham Washington, but yeah, that is remarkable.

tumblr_n4wxynddKl1sg99p0o1_1280.png

The Flair Family, with Daddy Flair, Little Arny, Mummy Luger, and grumpy
'please kill me'
Uncle Tully.

I'd totally rock that; non wrestling-mined people would think I'm part of an exclusive country club.

EDIT:

When you look at prices fro sweaters then and compare then to now, it's astounding.

Top Bottom