• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

April Wrasslin' |OT| Porsha! Get my damn shoe!

Alucard

Banned
Effing hell. I have some shitty ad program on my computer named Browse Pulse that's showing up everywhere. Can you guys recommend a free and quick malware remover to get rid of this garbage?

Effing hell. I have some shitty ad program on my computer named Browse Pulse that's showing up everywhere. Can you guys recommend a free and quick malware remover to get rid of this garbage?

MalwareBytes

You should probably install an adblocker/anti-virus (or a better one) as well.

Kaladin

qoH0HqK.gif

Alucard

Banned
Looks like Malwarebytes did the trick. Thanks, guys.

Also, sounds like LU was another great watch.

...and the Hideo Itami episode was overcome by a fantastic Trios match on LU the same night.

NoRéN

So, what did everyone think of LU today? :)

Seeing Angelico fly was a sight to behold. Everything about that match was great but that...damn!

Alucard, also give AdwCleaner a shot.

JavyOO7

It was slow moving, but that Atlantis vs Ultimo Guerrero match that was on Fantasticmania on NJPW World wasn't so bad. Don't know why Ultimo lost the mask vs mask match against Atlantis though since Atlantis is already in his 50s...

Man God

Non-Canon Member
Sorry.

Not Sorry.

Also I'm almost done with the year of the New Generation 1995. Only have the final two ppvs, aka the only really great shows the WWF put on that year and the end of year RAWS.

Anyone know what time tickets usually go up? Really want to grab Columbus NXT tickets, wondering what time I should be checking May 1st. Hopefully it doesn't happen while I work.

JavyOO7

Anyone know what time tickets usually go up? Really want to grab Columbus NXT tickets, wondering what time I should be checking May 1st. Hopefully it doesn't happen while I work.

Ah, NXT going on another road trip. Looks like it was announced today.

Tickets go on sale May 1 at 10 AM EST according to this.

Ah, NXT going on another road trip. Looks like it was announced today.

Tickets go on sale May 1 at 10 AM EST according to this.
Sweet, for some reason I missed that. Great.

And this thread is making me want to finally get into watching Ring of Honor as well... God, it's happening. GAF told me wrestling was good again, I didn't believe them. I watched Westlemania, had fun. Kept up with RAW since then. Got into NXT.

I don't think I'm a relapsed wrestling fan anymore. I'm just back in the game. Wrestling is great.

Angelico is awesome
I was just about to post this. Holy shit.

Also, you guys need to at least watch the first match on ROH TV this week.

Dalton Castle is fantastic and has a fresh match against Donovan Dijak.
Thanks for the reminder, I wanted to check out some ROH TV but I didn't feel like seeing the title matches from WM week

D

Deleted member 47027

Unconfirmed Member
http://network.wwe.com/video/v84176083

Culture Shock with Corey Graves ain't so bad. I was cringing a bit whenever he made mentions of a link between people liking comic books (Marvel in this case) and the WWE universe. Other than that, fun little episode, Corey isn't a bad host and his series will probably be the least cringe worthy out of the new original stuff that WWE Network is going to dish out. =p

It was ok. Cringed at the same times.

Ithil

Pet deaths really suck. My eldest cat passed a short while ago, after being sick for a few weeks.
Nothing really more to that, it simply sucks.

D

Deleted member 47027

Unconfirmed Member
Pet deaths really suck. My eldest cat passed a short while ago, after being sick for a few weeks.
Nothing really more to that, it simply sucks.

Sorry to hear. It does. Sad to hear this.

DMczaf

I see Marvel-GAF is at Code Red over Avengers 2 sucking.

If only we cared as much as they do about the quality of this fucked up product we kinda put up with for the rest of our lives, because we are cursed to love this god damn business.

I hate myself.

D

Deleted member 47027

Unconfirmed Member

If only we cared as much as they do about the quality of this fucked up product we kinda put up with for the rest of our lives, because we are cursed to love this god damn business.

I hate myself.

It does? Interesting.

Sephzilla

I hate myself.

84% fresh on RT is sucking?

Top Bottom