• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

April Wrasslin' |OT| Porsha! Get my damn shoe!

I'M FINISHED!

Um exCUSE me Sakurai but CLEARLY the best choice for Smash Bros would be my fav niche character HOWEVER you are clearly INCOMPETENT and
This is their 3rd title match and it has a stip. This will be a blowoff

I'm aware. That is how these things are typically booked, I just wanna see something slightly different before they remain the same.

Sabucin

I hate when commentators call "kids" to wrestlers just because they are new in the roster. Neville is in his 30's for christ's sake.

krae_man

That's fine... But I'm not on youtube I'm on the network whats the point of me paying 9.99 if I get commercials during matches?

This month is also free for new subscribers. You'll take your middle finger for actually giving Vince money and like it!

Prepare for no payoffs to feuds all night long!

KissVibes

Banned
HITTIN' THAT SUPLEX. GO ADRIAN.

Brock Plant is still getting hooked up with seats?

Brock plant has good facials and is good for camera cuts and video packages. I bet at this point he doesn't even pay for travel. How could he? He works at a grocery store and not in management.

What an amazing Kane segment.
GateGuardian-LCJW-EN-C-1E.png

I'M FINISHED!

Um exCUSE me Sakurai but CLEARLY the best choice for Smash Bros would be my fav niche character HOWEVER you are clearly INCOMPETENT and
When Bryan comes back they need to wrap this thing up with Barrett on Smackdown.

Top Bottom