• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

April Wrasslin' |OT| Porsha! Get my damn shoe!

D

Deleted member 8095

Unconfirmed Member
actual possible spoilers:

rollins has been doing the RKO at house shows so that could be a finish option, sheer arrogance from rollins etc etc

Would be hilarious if he does it intentionally as a last resort to get himself DQ'd as Orton is about to exit the cage
Would fit his character perfectly!

Kaiterra

Banned
cena-extreme-rules-600x300.jpg
Ddnuke.png

All I can think of seeing that poster.

That's what annoys me so much. WM was so damn good and they couldn't build off of it at all. Raw has been bad and this PPV card is abysmal. Super frustrating as a fan.
In the past it used to be WM underwhelming and Extreme Rules picking up the slack, now after last year and this year it seems if WM is any good than Extreme Rules fumbles the momentum, funny how that works.

Really the moment Raw After Mania ended with a whimper it was a sign that we're entering wheel spinning mode for WWE, well I'm going to make the most of what remains of my network subscription but I'd agree that this PPV has little going for it.
Heck the match I was most anticipating has been changed and bumped down to pre show, Yet probably still the most anticipated match of mine.

Kane will induce some fuckery.

Kane vs Rollins for the title in a couple month, friends

Hey maybe I'll renew the network after all.

...nah, Kane will tease a turn and then do what's "best for business" so Seth can weasel his way to retaining the belt in a weak fashion.

Fox318

Is Paul "Big Shit" White the biggest failure in wrestling history?

Think about his push and how everyone talks about his body and potential.

Sabucin

It is incredible that no matter how low in the card could Big Show possible fall... he will be considered as a monster anyway... forever.

D

Deleted member 8095

Unconfirmed Member
Is Paul "Big Shit" White the biggest failure in wrestling history?

Think about his push and how everyone talks about his body and potential.

Uh, no. He has been a big time player for over 20 years in the two largest federations in the history of wrestling. He is hardly a failure. That said, I am sick and fucking tired of seeing him wrestle the same match over and over. How many times has he faced Reigns in the past year?

Fox318

Uh, no. He has been a big time player for over 20 years in the two largest federations in the history of wrestling. He is hardly a failure. That said, I am sick and fucking tired of seeing him wrestle the same match over and over. How many times has he faced Reigns in the past year?

He signed to the WWF and was sent down to OVW because of how fat he was.

I'M FINISHED!

Um exCUSE me Sakurai but CLEARLY the best choice for Smash Bros would be my fav niche character HOWEVER you are clearly INCOMPETENT and
What's the chances of Rusev getting the title back tonight?

Yeah...

I don't see why Rusev can't beat Cena at Extreme Rules then drop the belt back to him at Payback to try and regain some of his momentum. Cena gets another title win and Rusev seems like he is still a credible threat. Everyone wins.

OctoMan

Banned
Yeah...

I don't see why Rusev can't beat Cena at Extreme Rules then drop the belt back to him at Payback to try and regain some of his momentum. Cena gets another title win and Rusev seems like he is still a credible threat. Everyone wins.
This is their 3rd title match and it has a stip. This will be a blowoff

Top Bottom