• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

April Wrasslin' |OT| Porsha! Get my damn shoe!

Jopie

Also for all of this shit talking of Kane, his acts of rebellion leading to this inevitable face turn are getting pretty sizable pops. The crowd is still behind him in 2015.

Time for the authority to light Kane on fire, causing horrible burns to half his body and face. He would be forced to wear some kind of protective mask, and a body suit that would hide the burns.

truly101

I got grudge sucked!
This is a B- tier PPV, and I think it lived up to the ranking. The Rusev/Cena match was actually the worst, which I didn't think possible with both Show and a Bella twin on the card.

Time for the authority to light Kane on fire, causing horrible burns to half his body and face. He would be forced to wear some kind of protective mask, and a body suit that would hide the burns.

Maybe he'll start terrorizing the WWE and even give him his own horror movie.

D

Deleted member 8095

Unconfirmed Member
I went in with super low expectations, PPV was actually better than I thought it was going to be.

acrid

Banned

But not before he accidentally kills his cheerleader girlfriend in a horrible automobile crash..

I'M FINISHED!

Um exCUSE me Sakurai but CLEARLY the best choice for Smash Bros would be my fav niche character HOWEVER you are clearly INCOMPETENT and
Cons
- Roman used weapons any chance he got to beat Big Show in 2015 cuz he is Superman?
- Cena rising above the US Title
- Bryan absent

Pros
- Ambrose actually wins
- World Tag Team Title match
- Seth Cutter
- Neville flippity flip flippy flips
- Angry Bo
- Sheamus lost

God, I just hope we see some fresh shit.

Rollins is booked in such a way that we could hope to see some good new faces fight Rollins, but we just had to waste another PPV on boring ass Orton.

I dont give two shits about that guy, and he should be helping midcarders.

I feel so bad for Rusev, I just can't believe Cena is going to do his textbook shit on him for months.

I wonder if we'll see a shield triple threat for Summerslam.

By the way, does Ambrose actually have a moveset? I hate this half assed gimmicky shit they always stick the guy with, but I swear all he does is his crappy rope bounce, elbow drop, and stupid punches.

Heel

So Rusev is cooked and Seth is still champion. Sounds like I went over Heel once again.

MGiWblU.gif

Tag Match
Barret/Neville
Divas match - can't believe it was decent

Everything else

Lol Cena wins match
not kiss my arse match
belea Dat match
no RKO but DiamoND cutter match

Btw it's so great to see Tyson and Cesaro face. They legit look fun, and their mannerisms are great.

Best Team Ever is a perfect name, and it's fnp, which is some weird term you guys seem to like on here.

I like that immediately after getting him into a match against Cena that nobody expected him to win, that same night after predictably losing Lana gets Rusev into another match against Cena that nobody expected him to win.

Who are we supposed to sympathize with?

I sympathize with Cena and Reigns

Randall did the RKO first anyway so if anything he should have been fired on the spot/DQ'ed.

But it matters not because Seth never used an RKO....

I don't think I'll ever get tired of Nikki Bella just socking people in the face with her forearm as hard as humanly possible

That shit is like Test Big Boot level of hilarious strike move to me

D

Deleted member 8095

Unconfirmed Member
I like that immediately after getting him into a match against Cena that nobody expected him to win, that same night after predictably losing Lana gets Rusev into another match against Cena that nobody expected him to win.

Who are we supposed to sympathize with?

I sympathize with Cena and Reigns

The fans.

D

Deleted member 47027

Unconfirmed Member
WrassleGAF is being repped in full tonight. Heel's coming up.

Top Bottom