• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

April Wrasslin' |OT| Porsha! Get my damn shoe!

I see you, FallingEdge, with your Eddie Kingston reference in OT.

That son of a bitch

iOlkiWE.png

Sephzilla

New DragonBall series! Holy fuck.

Also, Jesus, stro just got back and he's banned again? What the fuck did he do? And I'm guessing it has to be a perma at this point, that man has been on IR longer than Daniel Bryan

The story possibilities they had with Sandow winning the Miz gimmick were far greater than what they have now. They went the wrong direction.

JavyOO7

I want the stories on RAW to be good but they hardly are. Thankfully most of the people I like still put on good matches on any of the WWE shows. When this RAW comes on the network, there's at least three matches for me to watch. (BNB/Ziggler, Sheamus/Ambrose, and the main event)

Hasney

New DragonBall series! Holy fuck.

Also, Jesus, stro just got back and he's banned again? What the fuck did he do? And I'm guessing it has to be a perma at this point, that man has been on IR longer than Daniel Bryan

General shitposting. You can look it up, but it wasn't one of those funny account suicides.

Vee_One

Watching Raw - how many times are they going to zoom in on the dancing blonde chick? Now I'm no fancy pants advertising executive but I think she's paid to be that enthusiastic. If not - good for her

D

Deleted member 47027

Unconfirmed Member
Sigh...Stro...
See you in a bit I guess
nGaz4KG.png

I'd take it, but I can't think of a decent theme, and I figure there'd be a riot if I used it as a PROGRESS SSS16 Hype Thread like I want to.

Well for WrassleGAF, the 2nd most PROGRESSive community on NeoGAF, I don't see an issue.

Don't mind me, I've been doing really poorly at keeping up with gaming news, I have no clue what this D4 game is, though if that gif is from there, I should probably find out.

It was on the Xbox One so that's why you hated it.

Instead of one mildly entertaining worker having the gimmick, another one does?

At least there is a story to work with. Miz coming out to generic CAW music while they keep the feud going would be at least another two months worth of entertainment before giving the whole thing a satisfying conclusion.

D

Deleted member 47027

Unconfirmed Member
Everything that happens to Stro is almost entirely his own damn fault

It's nice that you got his back, but maybe you should try and get him to not be a jackass first

I'd never
again
shame you either.

D

Deleted member 47027

Unconfirmed Member
Sunny = Vince McMahon
Stro = 90s HBK

/s

That's scathing. Shawn was one of the most mediocre workers in the 90s. So what you're saying is...

We think Stro is permed, but will come back to have the best run of his career?

Your loyalty is misguided, I'd snitch on you all for a sandwich!

Well yeah, you're always panhandling for food. But we accept you, faults and all.

Aiii

So not worth it
Oh shit, the KotR tournament is concluding on the Network tonight?

That's pretty awesome. Bit weird they're doing this in the free month though, makes me fear for them that their post-Mania cancellations were a lot bigger than they were expecting.

D

Deleted member 47027

Unconfirmed Member
Oh shit, the KotR tournament is concluding on the Network tonight?

That's pretty awesome. Bit weird they're doing this in the free month though, makes me fear for them that their post-Mania cancellations were a lot bigger than they were expecting.

Well, I canceled. If I cancel that's some dire straits. (Honestly I just have no time to waste watching anything. life is busy.)

Kaladin

Without Bryan, all I have is Neville and Kidd + Cesaro to watch.

I guess Rollins too, but I've never liked the chicken shit heel with security character on a wrestler who didn't need it.

At least I have more to watch than I did this time last year.

D

Deleted member 47027

Unconfirmed Member
Without Bryan, all I have is Neville and Kidd + Cesaro to watch.

What are your special criteria for people? Because you've got a lot of great entertainers.

Bork in the summer, Rollins, Orton, New Day, Barruh, Ambrosia, Harper, Sheamus, Wyatt, all of them are fantastic in the ring and worth watching. Why wouldn't you enjoy them? I'm just wondering what your criteria is.

Aiii

So not worth it
Well, I canceled. If I cancel that's some dire straits. (Honestly I just have no time to waste watching anything. life is busy.)

I would cancel if I wasn't watching a old Nitro + old Raw a week, really. Still NXT (Live Specials) and this KotR stuff is pretty good though. Enough to warrant 10 bucks a month for a while.

But this does seem pretty desperate (and out of nowhere), I wonder if they dropped below a million?

Fox318

One thing I will give Raw credit for is getting Lawler off commentary and sticking him on Smackdown.

Outside of the puppies phase was Lawler ever really good on commentary?

Even in stuff like JR calling Foley from the cage he is bouncing in and out of character and his character doesn't compare to Ventura or Heyman.

Kaladin

What are your special criteria for people? Because you've got a lot of great entertainers.

Bork in the summer, Rollins, Orton, New Day, Barruh, Ambrosia, Harper, Sheamus, Wyatt, all of them are fantastic in the ring and worth watching. Why wouldn't you enjoy them? I'm just wondering what your criteria is.

Just people that I can enjoy on a regular basis without fail. Rollins is close to that list, but chicken shit heel antics get old fast. Orton is on spot now, but he's hit and miss. Wyatt is dependent on feud and he's feuding with Ryback now....Wyatt vs Ryback doesn't sound great. Harper could be on that list....they show signs of doing something with him on a regular basis, but we'll see. Ambrose....I like him, but I think he's got Orton's problem of being good when the story is good.

Top Bottom