• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

April Wrasslin' |OT| Porsha! Get my damn shoe!

D

Deleted member 47027

Unconfirmed Member
Big Daddy Yum Yum has an atrocious look. Man...

Tenzan, hang it up, friend.

Tharpe-des' jacket makes me happy.

That dastardly Shark Johnson doing his best to turn me against the Dashing one, well no matter, I can pin all my chosen one hopes on the new King of the Ring.

Kris Travis made his first in ring appearance since finishing chemo for stomach cancer over the weekend: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=P2LMwNkN_14

Just to make you all feel bad:
CDrgSaIW0AEBujq.jpg

Makabe/Ishii was solid as fuck, great finishing stretch - I can see a lot of people disliking this one, as they worked a slower, more deliberate pace for the opening two thirds. Pretty much the complete opposite of the Ishii/Honma and Ishii/Ibushi matches everyone raved about. But, that being said, the stalemate that occurred early on and continued for much of the match only added to the finishing stretch, when both guys really started unleashing the big guns.

Not a great show overall, everything was a bit pedestrian. Stick to the main event and some of the top tags.

Aiii

So not worth it
My weird pet peeve? Slow-mo pictures of people breaking shit, like their necks, or their arms or legs.

Chills everywhere. Can't stand it. Can easily tolerate gore and shit, but the second people start breaking stuff, or even remotely seem like they're breaking stuff? I'm out.

Kornflayx

My weird pet peeve? Slow-mo pictures of people breaking shit, like their necks, or their arms or legs.

Chills everywhere. Can't stand it. Can easily tolerate gore and shit, but the second people start breaking stuff, or even remotely seem like they're breaking stuff? I'm out.

Besides minor muscle tear in his neck, that dude is miraculously fine

I feel like strobogo's NeoGAF career was just watching a guy slowly unravel. He was normalish at the start, then slowly became more and more hostile and insular - and not in our inside joke sense. Shame, but hopefully all works out well for the guy.

Hasney

I feel like strobogo's NeoGAF career was just watching a guy slowly unravel. He was normalish at the start, then slowly became more and more hostile and insular - and not in our inside joke sense. Shame, but hopefully all works out well for the guy.

Watching all of WCW closely enough to review it will do that to a person.

D

Deleted member 47027

Unconfirmed Member
Stro will be back. Please make like Alex Riley and say it to his face when he returns. Via PM of course.

D

Deleted member 47027

Unconfirmed Member
Makabe wins?

It's literally too sweet.
yWFuWOm.jpg

EDIT:

Nick Gage making me laugh, hell has frozen over
jFwS9HH.png

Sephzilla

Stro will be back. Please make like Alex Riley and say it to his face when he returns. Via PM of course.

His contributions to the world of hard g gifs are appreciated and would be missed if he was permed. But really, how many lives does this guy get? He's gotten re-banned on the day he gets un-banned multiple times.

Top Bottom