• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

April Wrasslin' |OT| Porsha! Get my damn shoe!

Heel

That fucker is EVERYWHERE. Supremely irresponsible with his personal finances, or a convenient plant?

He's around enough to get buddy-buddy with the roster, that's for sure. A real possibility that he passed Ziggy the blood capsule after the referee pat down, or even tossed it in the ring during the scuffle.

CDt_tJTWAAA2tQI.jpg:large

You must defeat Sheng Long to stand a chance
I guess he couldn't do better than that!!

FStop7

Banned
They need to get the product hot.

The Roman Reigns and Kane show isn't going to do it.

That too, no doubt. When I last left wrestling in the late 90s, Kane was doing run-ins. When I returned in 2015, Kane was doing run-ins. :D

Cord cutting is having nowhere near the effect a shitty product is. If you are a fridge watcher, and you see no Brock, Sting, HHH, Bryan, no Cena in the main event, etc. that's going to make you change the channel. The main event scene is extremely weak and they are missing far to many guys who bring ratings

The sad part is WWE probably has the highest level of talent in their history. Some of the stuff I've seen on NXT has blown me away.

Plywood

NeoGAF's smiling token!
Listen guys, what you have to understand is...Sports Entertainment literally global. Literally this is expanding. WWE Network is a home run, and this thing is only getting bigger. Seth Rollins? This kid is a fucking stud. I've never seen anything like it. You know what I always tell you, fuckers? Don't complain until the story line unfolds.

Before a carnival had ring toss, before a circus had a lion, people gathered in a tent and were fooled into believing wrestling was real. I don't care what color you are, what country you come from, or what language you speak, Sports Entertainment is literally in our DNA. We watch it and we hate it.
o6YkZg9.gif

Natalya going for the road warrior look

Along with Sheamus my ideal WWE is taking shape

Lord_Humungus_h1.jpg

Is there a film more influential to pro wrestling than the Road Warrior?

D

Deleted member 47027

Unconfirmed Member
Just so I'm not offended whenever this pops up, is this a rib at me making a mistake and mis-identifying Wesker's name change as strobogo, or a rib on strobogo?

LOL. I think it's a rib on Stro AND Wesker.

Alucard

Banned

Tyson won.

Also, from prowrestling.net...

TNA News: Jeff Hardy suffers broken leg
TNA president Dixie Carter announced on Twitter that Jeff Hardy suffered a broken leg in a dirt bike accident. [Thanks to Dot Net Member Jeremy Moses]

Powell's POV: First Eddie Edwards broke his heel and had to drop the tag titles, and now one of the new tag champions is out with an injury. TNA's next tapings will take place May 8-11 in Orlando.

.@JEFFHARDYBRAND just suffered a broken leg in a dirt bike accident. Will provide more details once they are known.— Dixie Carter (@TNADixie) April 28, 2015

jred2k

Why did they stop doing the PTP parody promos? Those were some of the best parts of Raw for a few weeks and they just stopped.

I just realised today is the 29th, not the 30th. False alarm, thread tomorrow!

Saw the photos, Jesus Barrett is ripped. Hope this is good for him.

KissVibes

Banned
SD Stuff:
Sounds like Dean Ambrose has become Roman Reigns' Zack Ryder

ughhhhhhhh

beginning to think you deserve Stardust, Cody

Here's another bunch:

Also fun Cody facts:

- Won't wrestle beyond 40.
- Won't ever do a shoot interview.
- Thinks Rey is the GOAT (seriously just worships the man) and would steal the 619 as his own move.
- Follows young fans and gets mad at them for things they tweet about wrestling. Seems to especially be young teen girls he gets mad at.
- Cried while watching the Star Wars trailer and got overly mad at those that didn't like it.

Wrestling Hinokuni starts any minute now, friends. Ishii vs Makabe in the main event, the return of Bruce Tharpe-des & Big Daddy Yum Yum, some tag matches and stuff!

SD Stuff:
Sounds like Dean Ambrose has become Roman Reigns' Zack Ryder

Here's another bunch:

Also fun Cody facts:

- Won't wrestle beyond 40.
- Won't ever do a shoot interview.
- Thinks Rey is the GOAT (seriously just worships the man) and would steal the 619 as his own move.
- Follows young fans and gets mad at them for things they tweet about wrestling. Seems to especially be young teen girls he gets mad at.
- Cried while watching the Star Wars trailer and got overly mad at those that didn't like it.

leave the memories alone...

this is what happens when you literally grow up in the carnival

KissVibes

Banned
Is that confirmed Cody? I wondered why they didn't kick on from a couple of moments to push him hard, but if he's that much of a dick, I can see why.

The Stardust account tweets at it constantly saying "this is Cody, I am Stardust." He tweets pictures of Eden that haven't been seen elsewhere.

This account used to be public until he started getting noticed for being weird and taking shots at people. His tone and way of thinking is all over the place.

Hasney

That's his personal Twitter from the looks of it, and not "Cody Rhodes/Stardust's" twitter.

Yeah, that's what I figured, but there's so many elaborate fakes and this is the first I've heard of it so wasn't sure.

The Stardust account tweets at it constantly saying "this is Cody, I am Stardust." He tweets pictures of Eden that haven't been seen elsewhere.

This account used to be public until he started getting noticed for being weird and taking shots at people. He tone and way of thinking is all over the place.

Makes sense. Wow then, and people give Ziggler shit.

Top Bottom