• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

April Wrasslin' |OT| Porsha! Get my damn shoe!

Kaladin

TNA President Dixie Carter announced via Twitter that Jeff Hardy suffered a broken leg in a dirt-bike accident today. Hardy is currently one half of the promotion's Tag Team champions with his brother Matt.

For those who have asked, we are told this is not a storyline work and pretty much throws TNA's plans for their next set of TV tapings (which were designed to build to the Slammiversary PPV) out the window as creative will have to be reconfigured.

We'll have more details on this as they become available.

Jeff Hardy legit broke his leg.

Time to for Mr. Corgan to go to work.

They really need Main Event back on the network. Disgraceful it's not on. Back when they debuted the network it was the best thing going.

Now that's a bit of a stretch.

Neville been quite the workhorse. It's really just making me just more excited about Sami Zayn being called up. He just HAS to soon. Pls we need a new sacrifice since the Bryan harvest season has come and gone :(

I want more random just for the fuck of it tournaments.

Do a random IC Title #1 contender tournament, or do a tournament for $1 million.

I don't care if it's for a an intimate night with Sunny. Do more damn tournaments.

A money tournament is something I think would be entertaining and prestigious.

Barrett deserves his rise to the top, but how injure prone is he? Last injury was Swagger's fault right?

It doesn't help that KoTR didn't mean much when Sheamus did it...didn't he just get a gimmick modification for like a few months?

OctoMan

Banned
Now that's a bit of a stretch.

Neville been quite the workhorse. It's really just making me just more excited about Sami Zayn being called up. He just HAS to soon. Pls we need a new sacrifice since the Bryan harvest season has come and gone :(
It was. They had Shield vs Wyatts on there as well as the best divas match of the year AJ vs Natty. They forgot about the show after about 2 months again but it was fun while it lasted.

LycanXIII

"Unfiltered with Renee Young"

Where she talks about all aspects of the stars life.
First guest is Rollins.
Bet they don't talk about the pics.

16BitNova

Enjoying this Interview. Renee Young has good chemistry interviewing people.

Edit: what the? That was it? That was like 5 minutes. I thought it would be at least like 30.

Barrett should start using the Wademaker instead

wpid-zuwosrb.gif

JavyOO7

They really need Main Event back on the network. Disgraceful it's not on. Back when they debuted the network it was the best thing going.

Yeah, network was hot fire when the network came on. Even though its now on two week delay its still pretty good.

LycanXIII

Enjoying this Interview. Renee Young has good chemistry interviewing people.

Edit: what the? That was it? That was like 5 minutes. I thought it would be at least like 30.

Yeah, a half hour of that would have been nice. Have no interest in the one's with non-superstars however.

Fox318

That rtruth promo was so fucking bad.

Renee show felt filtered despite the name and it would have been nice if it was longer but I have a suspsion that outside of buisness stories and ones that would color their co-workers in a bad light most of these guys are boring.

Fox318

main event requires backend upgrades because of the UK tv deal.

I want custom playlists and the ability to cut out matches and time-frames for clips.

KissVibes

Banned
Watching the Monday Night Wars special reminded me how I cried and cried over the fear that Val Venis got his dick cut off when I was a child.

One the one hand its awesome that King Ricochet is coming to my home town but it sucks that this means he almost certainly won't be in the 2015 BoSJ. Wonder if its because none of his matches could be on AXS or if New Japan's just salty that he turned them down?

IDK. I'm pretty sure Ricochet had already signed his Lucha Underground contract before last year's BoSJ, and the contract he has clearly lets him do iPPVs as Ricochet, which you'd figure would be out as well if he was restricted.

They pretty much have to put the BOSJ win on a Japanese guy this year. So Ricochet would be destined to job, right?

Top Bottom