• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

April Wrasslin' |OT| Porsha! Get my damn shoe!

Data West

coaches in the WNBA
Invasion Attack selling out without Okada/Tanahashi/Nakamura in the main event proves how stupid it was to take the title off AJ in the first place.

It's really, 'Is Gedo a great booker or does he just have arguably the most talented roster in pro wrestling right now?'

RP912

Banned
I got ten bones that CJ Parker interferes during the AJ Styles match leading to his push towards main event status.

Invasion Attack selling out without Okada/Tanahashi/Nakamura in the main event proves how stupid it was to take the title off AJ in the first place.

It's really, 'Is Gedo a great booker or does he just have arguably the most talented roster in pro wrestling right now?'

Or business is really hot in Japan right now. That said, I wish they had kept the title on Styles last year.

somedevil

Less of the, let's call it "extended sarcasm", would go a long way.

Yep, some people crapping on people for what they like or what they watch just to annoy them has driven some posters away.

Plus for me this thread sometimes suffers from quantity over quality. Plus people crapping on other threads. If don't like what they like just say in their thread.

Renee lookin' thick

B50t6PWIAAA3sC7.png

Renee Young is quite physically attractive indeed.

Data West

coaches in the WNBA
Or business is really hot in Japan right now. That said, I wish they had kept the title on Styles last year.

Doubt it. Zero-1 had to cancel a tournament card that looked solid a couple of months ago because they couldn't get anywhere near enough sales to justify it. Not to mention the state of NOAH's house shows. I wouldn't be surprised if BJW outdraws NOAH this year.

jred2k

Provide 1 reason why you feel WrassleGAF is on the decline

Provide 1 thing that would make WrassleGAF better that is not a removal of a particular member

There is no nuance to discussion. If you look through the last couple pages(and it's been going on for a couple months now) there is basically a line and you're either on one side of it or the other. Any debate that happens just feels like a back and forth of devil's advocate.

An improvement would be less of a concerted effort to gang up on individual posters. The IRC room almost solely exists as a place for a small group of posters to congregate and organize antagonizing behavior at selected individuals. See: any time there is a string of gif responses from you, Heel, Cure, scabro, etc. The March Taylor Swift OT was a bit of a watershed moment for WrassleGAF and the amount of people from that chat being passive aggressive since then is pretty obvious. Seeing strobogo say "Hey, Hell. Set me up to talk about Bork hitting a capsule." is groan-worthy at best. I also find it funny stro is trying to tell serenewarfare to "Say it to my face" now considering what a shit talker he has been the entire time he was banned.

jmdajr

Let's spend more time being happy for Seth and less time being angry at Reigns. Hell Seth's cock almost ruined everything for him. Let's be thankful Vince forgave.

Doubt it. Zero-1 had to cancel a tournament card that looked solid a couple of months ago because they couldn't get anywhere near enough sales to justify it. Not to mention the state of NOAH's house shows. I wouldn't be surprised if BJW outdraws NOAH this year.

As they say, the state of your fucking company, friend.

strobogo

Banned
There is no nuance to discussion. If you look through the last couple pages(and it's been going on for a couple months now) there is basically a line and you're either on one side of it or the other. Any debate that happens just feels like a back and forth of devil's advocate.

An improvement would be less of a concerted effort to gang up on individual posters. The IRC room almost solely exists as a place for a small group of posters to congregate and organize antagonizing behavior at selected individuals. See: any time there is a string of gif responses from you, Heel, Cure, scabro, etc. The March Taylor Swift OT was a bit of a watershed moment for WrassleGAF and the amount of people from that chat being passive aggressive since then is pretty obvious. Seeing strobogo say "Hey, Hell. Set me up to talk about Bork hitting a capsule." is groan-worthy at best. I also find it funny stro is trying to tell serenewarfare to "Say it to my face" now considering what a shit talker he has been the entire time he was banned.

I couldn't shit talk because I was banned, and now I can't shit talk because I'll be banned again. So I was asking Serene if he/she had any issues he/she would like to bring up to me and we could discuss it now that I'm able to respond. Also, nerdchat is open to everyone and has been posted MANY times. If people don't want to come chat, that doesn't make it some exclusive clique.

JavyOO7

I dunno about top five but I could definitely go for this once I finish my crappy ethics paper in the next hour or two.

51PEcSCq0CL.jpg

somedevil

Get ready for gif replys rather than discussion about this post.

NoRéN

Rollins is champ. It's time to get over it.
and yet, here we are. There's plenty of bitching about Reigns. As someone right fucking there that cheered loudly when Rollins music hit, I wish the focus would be on Rollins as well.

agreed with all this.

People are starting to shit on Bryne. It's inedible with some wrestling fans to not be fickle.
That is fucking weird to me. It's been interesting watching Bryan's popularity decline even if it's only a bit. He's lucky he has such a simple chant that anyone can participate in.

But, I also think wwe has trained it's fanbase to be this way. Being accustomed to bitching is the new normal.

Data West

coaches in the WNBA
What part of Dean Ambrose is so cray-zay? Hiding in boxes? Does he do anything else that might make me believe him to be a crazy person? Does he tilt his head to the side? I don't think taking dumbass bumps from WWE's unsafest worker, Luke Harper, makes him crazy. Just makes him stupid.

Ithil

What part of Dean Ambrose is so cray-zay? Hiding in boxes? Does he do anything else that might make me believe him to be a crazy person? Does he tilt his head to the side? I don't think taking dumbass bumps from WWE's unsafest worker, Luke Harper, makes him crazy. Just makes him stupid.

He's wacky! He has mustard in a holster. Normal folk don't have mustard in a holster. That's really crazy.

Hiding in trunks, hiding in boxes, baffled by some smoke and a lantern, unable to recognize that he needs to unplug a TV before attempting to use it as a weapon, his Cactus Jack-esque elbow from ladders and ring aprons to the floor.

That falling back, leg in the air, bounce off the ropes and fall forward into a clothesline move evokes a subtle feeling of instability.

D

Deleted member 47027

Unconfirmed Member
irc.synirc.net
#wrasslegaf

Nerd Chat is always open to all. If you're upset there's "a group of people always there" that's because there's a group of people who are always there. All are welcome.

I honestly think the "problem" (if it even is one) is that people love to complain about wrasslin' and like jred2k mentioned, the line in the sand mentality - you're either 100% for or 100% against something. We see it a lot, a WHOLE lot on GAF in general. All topics. All sides. There's no trust.

When I say I love the Ascension, that doesn't mean Iove everything about them. When I say I like Shield tag matches, that doesn't mean it's a 100% endorsement for Deem Hambros.

I will say I 100% enjoyed the Grave Consequences match.

Gedo does an excellent job of getting the crowd to care about almost everyone on the roster. Yano is more over than guys like Bad New Barrett, Cody Rhodes, and Luke Harper who have way better looks and wrestling ability than he does.

Ithil

irc.synirc.net
#wrasslegaf

Nerd Chat is always open to all. If you're upset there's "a group of people always there" that's because there's a group of people who are always there. All are welcome.

I honestly think the "problem" (if it even is one) is that people love to complain about wrasslin' and like jred2k mentioned, the line in the sand mentality - you're either 100% for or 100% against something. We see it a lot, a WHOLE lot on GAF in general. All topics. All sides. There's no trust.

When I say I love the Ascension, that doesn't mean Iove everything about them. When I say I like Shield tag matches, that doesn't mean it's a 100% endorsement for Deem Hambros.

I will say I 100% enjoyed the Grave Consequences match.
Last time I was in one of these chats the first thing that happened was Yeezus told me to fuck off. Or perhaps "fuck you".

some guys were taking about the virtual boy in my lab class, I knew more about it but said nothing. #safe

Last time I was in one of these chats the first thing that happened was Yeezus told me to fuck off. Or perhaps "fuck you".
No one is stopping you from responding back, gotta live by the barbershop way of life.

D

Deleted member 47027

Unconfirmed Member
Last time I was in one of these chats the first thing that happened was Yeezus told me to fuck off.

I checked the logs and I'm not seeing it. Looks around Survivor Series. You had some harsh words about Cena and Reigns..

Bowser

*ctrl-f "honey nut"*

The true top 5 cereals:

1. Honey Nut Cheerios - approved by Omar

2. Frosted Flakes - they're GREAT

3. Corn Pops - the only thing more addicting than meth and heroin, apparently

4. Kix - are you going to argue with your mom about it?

5. Crispix - the superior Chex

Because kids are dumb.

oz6gYAI.gif

Some of my best friends tell me to fuck off once a day whenever we talk. Not saying that's okay for everybody at all, but that's just how some people bond.

The hypocrisy is prolly the most annoying.

Top Bottom