• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

April Wrasslin' |OT| Porsha! Get my damn shoe!

NYR

Paige is the only good thing in the divas division. NXT roster needs to be injected into the main roster stat and some of these people need to go away.

GQman2121

Banned
They should sign Michael Sam and really complete this Prime Time Players stable. The ambiguity is palpable. Not that there's anything wrong with that.

And people got on my ass for wanting less divas matches taking up time on Raw. They're almost always this bad. And now with AJ gone it's gonna be even worse. If you can't put out even mediocre matches then don't put them on TV until they can. Bring up Charlotte and Sasha Banks and get rid of these scrubs.

I'm really hoping they bring up those two as soon as possible.

That match just now was sloppy to the point one would think it was made at the very last minute.

Fox318

oihcd.jpg

MG310

I feel like Naomi would have the exact same match even if there wasn't another person in the ring. Seems like she just runs through it and hopes the other person is there to get hit by her.

dream

Seems like something Vince would love.

I actually can picture Vince cackling in the gorilla position, saying "look how big that black bitch's ass is" in the same tone he used with Darren Drozdov. Vince is such a sick fuck.

Top Bottom