• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

April Wrasslin' |OT| Porsha! Get my damn shoe!

AJ the longest reigning WWE diva of all time.

Punk the longest reigning WWE champ of the "modern" era.

Best couple in the wuurrrrrrrrrrrrrrld.

That was a decent match! The ending was a little rushed, but I'm liking what I'm seeing. :) Sorry if I'm acting like a noob, but who are the current top dogs in WWE? I keep hearing about some guy named Roman Romaine? I think that's his name.

His name is Romania Rains

Ithil

Okay, I think you are right.

6l9zHlU.jpg

WOAH!

DOTS!

The Divas division is so bad. The Bellas are unbearable. Yelling Brie Mode is so lame it's hard to put into words. As long as the Bellas are Divas the women's division is always going to be shit. Paige sucks too. AJ was the only good one despite not knowing how to run the ropes. At least AJ was a god tier seller.

Guys. Enough about that photo. Let's talk about things that matter. Like how dumb the Brie Mode gimmick is. Or how dumb Naomi's butt finisher is.

Wynnebeck

Banned
lol Now I remember why I always turned the channel during women's matches. Bless their hearts, but these girls couldn't a glass of water to a man dying of thirst. lol

women's month wasn't supposed to be like this, but i'm slowly learning that there's a huge overlap between wrestling fans and thirsty nerds
Furious 7 just broke the Women's Month OW record with nearly $150 million. I've seen the movie and trust me, the anti-creep shot movement didn't stand a chance.

Top Bottom