• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

April Wrasslin' |OT| Porsha! Get my damn shoe!

Toki767

This whole elevating the title thing just feels so pointless to me.

The second Cena loses the title is going to go back to irrelevance and we all know it.

Maybe he should just never lose it then. What else is anyone really going to do with it, really?

Why did Cena not put any effort into putting on decent matches BEFORE winning the jobber title? He's suddenly half-tolerable! At least it's not technically a jobber title while he has it.

Heel Cena isn't bad!

Fox318

Ryback should win that triple threat.

wIubmSW.gif

Toki767

Why did Cena not put any effort into putting on decent matches BEFORE winning the jobber title? He's suddenly half-tolerable! At least it's not technically a jobber title while he has it.

Heel Cena isn't bad!

I think it's more that he's actually having matches and not outright squashing guys now.

Wynnebeck

Banned
That was a decent match! The ending was a little rushed, but I'm liking what I'm seeing. :) Sorry if I'm acting like a noob, but who are the current top dogs in WWE? I keep hearing about some guy named Roman Romaine? I think that's his name.

Heroman

Banned
That was a decent match! The ending was a little rushed, but I'm liking what I'm seeing. :) Sorry if I'm acting like a noob, but who are the current top dogs in WWE? I keep hearing about some guy named Roman Romaine? I think that's his name.
John cena , randy Orton , daniel brayn and Brock lesnar.

Toki767

Cena's still the top guy.

The other top guy is Brock Lesnar, but he's not around until SummerSlam.

Top Bottom