• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

April Wrasslin' |OT| The Spirit of the Ultimate Warrior Will Run Forever!

darkside31337

Tomodachi wa Mahou
lol still better than AJ's 'promo.'

I am the best. I am so good. I am a heel.

At least she was able to form coherent sentences on the mic. Paige's debut was brutal. Legitimately one of the worst debuts I have ever seen and topped off by giving her the belt for whatever reason.

She isn't ready.

Big One

Banned
When you get the crowd to react like that on your debut, you did something right somewhere, plus if booked right this will be a pretty awesome feud.

Walked in for the debut, performed terribly on the microphone, botched her finisher and then walked out with the title.

Also her legs are a bit too short for her body.

Meh.

Eh, I don't blame her for the poor mic work. Her gimmick's on NXT is that she's a bad ass which is what they should have gone with instead of playing a random girl randomly walking to the ring to congratulate AJ. Also she switched out her finisher recently because the Paige Turner usually looks crap, but I guess they went with it for a random fluke win.

MetatronM

Unconfirmed Member
If Paige is the cream of the crop then they should just probably stick to Total Divas stuff.

That was terrible.

Put the title back on AJ.

This is her "other" finisher.

fvuFFqI.png

Sanjuro

At least she was able to form coherent sentences on the mic. Paige's debut was brutal. Legitimately one of the worst debuts I have ever seen and topped off by giving her the belt for whatever reason.

She isn't ready.

That awkward blonde girl isn't great either, has nothing going for her, but at least she has a presence in limited exposure.

This is her "other" finisher.

fvuFFqI.png

Divas Division

Vince: Open up the karma sutra and pick a move, DAMNIT!

Data West

coaches in the WNBA
When you get the crowd to react like that on your debut, you did something right somewhere, plus if booked right this will be a pretty awesome feud.

No, you just debutted in front of smarksville. Just like Punk got pops when he debutted because everyone in the 'ECW' arena wanted to cheer him and go 'LOOK AT ME I KNOW WHO THAT IS. IM SO INDIE!'

Showaddy

I swear someone got Paige's debut mixed up with Bo Dallas. Is Bo gonna rock up, kick the shit out of everyone whilst saying he's the anti-superstar?

strobogo

Banned
I just wish you'd all stop saying "legit shook." It's not campy, it's not ironic, it's just stupid-sounding. Didn't Heavy come up with it? Yall are using something from Heavy's lexicon. What's next? Pretending to be profoundly lonely like G-Fex?

Fex is lonely as fuck. Now that he's left his home of Wrasslegaf, he's totally alone.

She isn't ready.

She is ready. She's the best female wrestler on the roster by far. She just had a bad debut.

Big One

Banned
No, you just debutted in front of smarksville. Just like Punk got pops when he debutted because everyone in the 'ECW' arena wanted to cheer him and go 'LOOK AT ME I KNOW WHO THAT IS. IM SO INDIE!'
I dunno, all the crowds nowadays seem to be filled with smarks. Can't remember the last time they weren't.

Heel

She isn't ready.

I have to agree, friend. She is green as grass on the m-i-c. Booking her white hot isn't going to hide the fact that she needs a good year of seasoning. Career berried.

tm24

PWG ‏@OfficialPWG 9m
Trevor Lee/Cedric Alexander/Andrew Everett vs. The Young Bucks/Kevin Steen takes place on May 23rd!

FUCK YES

Eh, I don't blame her for the poor mic work. Her gimmick's on NXT is that she's a bad ass which is what they should have gone with instead of playing a random girl randomly walking to the ring to congratulate AJ. Also she switched out her finisher recently because the Paige Turner usually looks crap, but I guess they went with it for a random fluke win.

Either way, somebody fucked that up bad, but I'm sure she will get better.

At least it was still a better build up than the Taker vs Lesnar match

Top Bottom