• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

April Wrasslin' |OT| The Spirit of the Ultimate Warrior Will Run Forever!

D

Deleted member 8095

Unconfirmed Member
Damn it, I wanted to see a good match. Paige is so talented, I feel robbed. Either way, really glad to see Paige hit the big time, please, please, please give her a good match against Emma next week. Not Emma with San fucking tino, just Emma.

Razorskin

----- ------
FUCK YOU CM PUNK AND YOUR GIRLFRIEND

URARPTi.png

dream

I respect all of you so much for posting in this dedicated wrestling thread rather than being weirdos who, for some reason I will never understand, insist on talking about wrestling in the OT.

This is probably the best night to debut NXT people isn't it.

So far everybody but one person has that is in New Orleans from NXT has been featured on Raw....

I'm legit shook Michael Cole knew her finishing move.

LEGIT.

SHOOK.

Now get Emma as far away from Santino as possible and let her and Paige tear it up.

Walked in for the debut, performed terribly on the microphone, botched her finisher and then walked out with the title.

Also her legs are a bit too short for her body.

Meh.

Big One

Banned
There's going to be another match so I'm not pissed off about it. I'm more unhappy that this is probably a product of Triple H wanting to bury CM Punk.

Downhome

Raw after WM, while hype, doesn't really "count" towards what Vince wants. If this trend continues, then you have a point. Until then, you just sound like the posters from last year, and the year before that, etc.

Well, add Paige debuting and winning the title to the list...

Sanjuro

Yeah, pretty bad finisher, but the end result was good.

I had to get the heads up from someone who knew her better.

Initial impression.

- Decent theme.

- I thought she had a fake accent.

- Looks like Daniel Radcliffe.

- Sold everything like Cena and botched the finisher.

dream

I just wish you'd all stop saying "legit shook." It's not campy, it's not ironic, it's just stupid-sounding. Didn't Heavy come up with it? Yall are using something from Heavy's lexicon. What's next? Pretending to be profoundly lonely like G-Fex?

Top Bottom