• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

April Wrasslin' |OT| The Spirit of the Ultimate Warrior Will Run Forever!

kirblar

"We're gonna keep doing it...because it gets everyone on the card"

That works. They just need to move MITB up to May/June. It's too late in the season right now.

At least she was able to form coherent sentences on the mic. Paige's debut was brutal. Legitimately one of the worst debuts I have ever seen and topped off by giving her the belt for whatever reason.

She isn't ready.

They changed her gimmick and it was the first time she performed in front of so many people. I'm sure it would have went him if they didn't make her debut in such a nonsense fashion.

I don't watch NXT but I really like Paige's look. I'm interested in a little feud between the two.

Other divas gotta be heated right about now.

Heel

Whether it's for better or for worse, it's pretty clear they're doing a complete reset tonight. Very refreshing.

zychi

Banned
"We're gonna keep doing it...because it gets everyone on the card"

That works. They just need to move MITB up to May/June. It's too late in the season right now.
Milb should be two months before summer slam. Automatic built in title match like rr is to wm

Top Bottom